Join Early Retirement Today

Superbowl the NFL Experience
Old 02-04-2017, 06:57 PM   #1
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Superbowl the NFL Experience

Living near Houston all we see hear and know is the NFL experience. My son got tickets for Friday's good morning Football . To be on the show we had to be at George R. Brown convention center by 5:30 AM. We had no problem finding parking ( 8 ) blocks away for 4.00 you had to be out by 6:00 PM or you got hit with 65.00 . I have to say with all of the hassles it was really worth it . We got to meet Roger Staubach , Tony Dorsett from Texas lore . There were so many others I can't even remember including Eli Manning. We did the NFL experience after the TV show , it was fun but nothing great . We went to the third floor of the GRB to radio row . There must have been over 200 domestic and International radio stations there . We seen Fox doing the Jim Rome Interview and several other interviews with Celebs. met Mike Florio when I asked him what he thought about the Browns he became real unfriendly ( he has been in a battle with Browns fans for years ) Met Ian Rapport , asked him about the Browns he told us the Browns will not draft a QB they have no talent excellent coach . Thought the Texans will move on quickly from Osweiler , his comment was the window doesn't stay open long for teams . Radio 790 had a guy wearing an Osweiler jersey and a trashcan asking people if they had a match ( I guess dumpster fire ) They also had a Mike Ditka look alike . All in all I would do it again . For the guys I met Kay Adams from Good Morning Football got a hug and lots of pics with her !
Breedlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!