Talk About Your Avatar

T

TromboneAl

There are a few of you who's avatar I don't get.  Like SteveR, what is that picture of?  It looks like the head of a mouse that is being pulled away from a glue trap. :)

Cube_rat -- are you singing, surprised, gasping for air?

Dogcliff -- taking a nap with a washcloth on your head?

(Cute Fuzz) -- ah, no comment.

So, if you have an avatar that needs some description, perhaps you can describe it here.

TromboneAl said:
There are a few of you who's avatar I don't get.  Like SteveR, what is that picture of?  It looks like the head of a mouse that is being pulled away from a glue trap. :)

It is a mouse brushing his (her?) teeth. I sort of miss the Cube_Rat rodent avatars so I thought what the heck.

An armadillo.. no particular reason, except it's not likely to be in use already.
SC

My current pic is one I took on a canoe trip at Ross Lake.
It reminds me of one of the things I want to do more of when I ER.

I had a scuba pic from another of my ER motivations but it looked too much like Martha's flower, and I kept getting confused about who I was. Or am.

Sheryl said:
... it looked too much like Martha's flower, and I kept getting confused about who I was.  Or am.

Or could become.

ha

Mine reflects the direction of most discussions on this board. :D :D :D

Actually, it is a pretty common petroglyph element of a lot of prehistoric cultures.

TromboneAl said:
Cube_rat -- are you singing, surprised, gasping for air?

Actually God Warrior is a statement of my mental health over the last few months, brought on by brutal 70 hour work weeks for an extended period of time. :p

I've changed my avatar to the "rhinette in a silky,sexy thong" theme. enjoy! :D

Stay tuned for Kathy Bate's bum!

Me, playing a tele, in a roadhouse, in Texas, somewhere south of Dallas...

CFB - Your avatar is kind of hot (butt mine is way hotter). Who is she?

(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
You have to tell me where you got the "boob lady" photo from first :)

I lifted her from all places---> A money management forum. I kid you not.

Fair enough...I guess there will be no more photos then :(

She's Karima Adebibe, the new "Lara Croft". I have a friend that likes women and guns, and well...a woman with guns just makes him very, very happy. So I got this shot of her from him a few days ago in email.

Mine is wishful thinking......

(You may have to right click-->view image to get the full effect)

(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
Fair enough...I guess there will be no more photos then :(

She's Karima Adebibe, the new "Lara Croft". I have a friend that likes women and guns, and well...a woman with guns just makes him very, very happy. So I got this shot of her from him a few days ago in email.

A facial :)

Attachments

• karima.JPG
    karima.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom