Tattoo

Last week at the supermarket I saw a woman a bit on the largish side, dressed in shorts who had paw prints tattooed on the back of her legs from her ankles to the tops of her legs leading to a tattooed drawing. I was tempted to go and ask what the paw prints led to, but at the same time all I could think was what was she thinking when she decided to do it?

Rich is being too modest, he actually has many other tattoos (all hidden from view during daily rounds thanks to his white coat). Here's the pics:

tattoo.jpg

Just kidding, but it makes you wonder about what some of those white coats are hiding under there doesn't it? The guy in the pic is a NY family doc who is covered with medical themed ink.
According to the website, “many of Dr. Dave’s tattoos have a medical theme. A caduceus, the symbol of medicine, sits on his right arm - although a woman replaces the traditional staff. The letters "MD" are tattoed on his back, while a skull with a red medical cross (the symbol of Dr. Dave’s motorcycle club of health professionals) decorates his left shoulder.”

I remember someone giving me advice that I should never be operated on by a doctor who had the tattoo, "Born to Lose".

Years ago, I had a neighbor who was a freelance dentist. He and family had moved upstate from Manhattan. He had several bold size tattos on his arms. :rolleyes:
I found out a few months later that they were fake - applied when he did his weekend hunting expeditions.
He got a big laugh out of people (like me) who finally w*rked up the nerve to ask Q's like "what do your patients think?" :cool:
He eventually landed a full time state job at a maximum security prison for the criminally insane, after getting tired of sharing a practice with another local dentist. He started putting the fake tattoos on when he went to w*rk. He said it got him some respect. :LOL:

Oooooo, ahhhhhh....RRRRICARDO....
sFun_blahblahbig.gif

Yeah, me too! I liked him best as Khan. Here he is as Khan from the TV show and movie:

Attachments

• Ricardo Khan TV Star Trek.jpg
    Ricardo Khan TV Star Trek.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Richardo Movie Star Trek.jpg
    Richardo Movie Star Trek.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
First a beard , then a tatoo what is next ?

Attachments

• 25363773_3cc10f9a3a_m.jpg
    25363773_3cc10f9a3a_m.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 115
Might as well get a pair of these Rich. Even Nords admitted to owning a pair back in the day:flowers:

Attachments

• platforms.jpg
    platforms.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1
What I am really curious about is why you have a bar code on your waist ? Is that how they charge for Medical Services now just swipe the bar code once for a simple visit and twice for more complicated issues ?
.... oh, darn... too easy; never mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom