Terrific, skybus stops flying! It figures!

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I booked our trip out to the west coast two nights ago and just got info that my 220 dollar round trip flights from Greensboro nc to Burbank CA are not gonna happen!

Hummm, maybe I should drive again. That is the third airline to stop flying this week ATA, Aloha and now skybus. Looks like only the big boys who are in awful shape also can stay in the air.

Yep, We just purchased tickets to Missouri on Frontier. Another one of those discount carriers. Who knows what will happen.

maybe we will stop all this wasteful continental air travel and go back to rail roads

maybe we will stop all this wasteful continental air travel and go back to rail roads

Funny did you ever look at how long it takes and how much it costs on amtrak!! Now if you want to sit in a regular seat for 54 hours you could get a rt ticket for around 350 dollars, a sleeper?1000 dollars for the trip!!

Railroads in the states a joke they are even worse than the old soviet unions trains!!!

We should be ashamed!

I dont think there are any trains to Japan.

And look what might happen if you try to buy an airline ticket to get there...

I dont think there are any trains to Japan.

And look what might happen if you try to buy an airline ticket to get there...

How do you know the guviments don't have a secrect underground train system? Somehow I could tie this in with CPI and nah never mind..

A 747 carrying 500 people is getting 100 passenger miles per gallon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom