Thanks (for) giving

greg

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I usually visit this board two or three times a day, reading a ten, twenty, maybe even fifty posts. Every time (well almost :LOL:: 99.7125%), I leave in a happier condition than I arrived. Thank You--all.

--Greg

img_342836_0_85c4726ab9e07e10d7481b19521237f7.jpg

Apocalypse . . .um . . .SOON said:
I usually visit this board two or three times a day, reading a ten, twenty, maybe even fifty posts.  Every time (well almost :LOL::  99.7125%), I leave in a happier condition than I arrived.  Thank You--all.

--Greg

I have the same result (within +/- .0001). It's a great board.

JG

Ditto. I usually also learn something, and I really appreciate the relatively friendly atmosphere, especially compared with other forums (TMF, etc.).

BTW, Greg, did you decide to actually bet on the long treasury?

brewer12345 said:
BTW, Greg, did you decide to actually bet on the long treasury?

I would like to if the right circumstances arise. I'm just about ready to go with the options account. But a number of factors have to hit just about perfectly, including a higher LT interest rate, before I commit. I never thought times would be ripe before late winter-early spring. I don't want to make a serious recession bet until the odds go significantly in my favor. Right now it's half-tilt boogie for more inflation.

--Greg

Sell in May, and go away. I increased my equity for the winter favorable season.

As of 1:20 PM the gravy is gone. So Thanksgiving is over for us. But I'm looking forward to Xmas. :D

--Greg

Me too, but I still have some Thanksgiving dinner left. Munching on it now.

Just DW and I for Thanksgiving as all of the family is otherwise in Canada and celebrates Canadian Thanksgiving in October. So a quiet time of relaxation and a slightly special meal to mark the occasion. But no turkey... until Christmas.

Ditto. Maybe it's 'cuz we're all so relaxed and not stuck in the workaday world. It seems every other board I've visited once in a while I'll get a really nasty reply to something innocous I posted. This board seems to actually live by the same rules of civility of how you'd treat someone if you were talking to them in person not over an anonymous media. Hurrah to all!

Back
Top Bottom