Thanks Jarhead

Yup, two of my favorite posters on this forum. Al and Jarhead. Al was not being mean and I don't think Jarhead meant to be mean with his post. Hopefully they both will come back.

Jarhead being the bigger man (6'6' I think) should offer Al the olive branch! :)

To Wab, Ha Ha, C.F.B.:

I believe you have me figured out pretty close.
(At least close enough for Gov't Work). ;)

For T-Bone: You are much more a contempory for the lions share of this board than I am.
Leaving the board because of a "hot reaction" from this particular poster would make no sense at all.

For Azanon: If I've been "mean" to you, it's only because you deserve it. ;) (But you have many more years to change).

To the rest of the board, I appreciate you allowing me to have an avenue to while away some time during the rainy season. (And have a few laughs along the way). ;)

Take Care, Jarhead.

Bah, they'll "come crawling back like a bird on its belly."

This kind of thing usually gets forgotten on an internet forum in no time. :yawn:

(Time heals all wounds, but it also kills everybody... ;))

Isn't it time for someone to say "avocado"... :p

Where's Lawrence when you need him... ;)

Quantum Mechanics 101:

The only thing certain about the Uncertainty Principle is that there is no certainty about the certain position and velocity of a certain particle at any certain period in time or certain point in space.   :D

As for the "tiffs" on this board...
People will vent and fume about things and some folks see a need to add a personal comment to it just "because it is there."  That is how Wars are begun.  The best approach is to let it go and forget about it.  Getting into a p$ssing match about  who said what to who, is counter productive and just eats up threads with crap comments that most of us would rather not have to read enough of to know we want to skip over them.    ::)

I nothing against a good brawl every once in a while but I do pick my fights.  8)

Jarhead, I appreciate your humor and your comments on the board.  Tack is not in your vocabulary and so be it.  You are who you are and folks either love you or hate you for it.

T-Bone Al, You have a lot of good things to bring to this board and you are well liked and appreciated.  Stomping off in a huff happens every once in a while.  Don't take this stuff too seriously.  Life is too darn short to get p$ssed off by petty stuff like this.  

Maybe we can all learn to play nice....................................Nah...that is no fun.  ;)

I enjoy posts by both Al and Jarhead! Please don't leave guys. We love you!

Dreamer

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
. . . It'd be swell if we were all nice to each other all the time.  And to our soon to be ex-customers.
Come on everybody . . . Let's share a group hug and sing a song together.

Row, row, row your kayak
gently down the stream . . .

:LOL: :LOL:

Hey

Now in MO - come warm weather - what's to see up North tourist wise?

Is Missoula on the must see list?

heh heh heh heh heh heh

unclemick2 said:
Hey

Now in MO - come warm weather - what's to see up North tourist wise?

Is Missoula on the must see list?

heh heh heh heh heh heh

The Great Lakes, Canada, Chicago...hmmm, Branson (Nashville, Jr) if that's your thing. Eastern TN is pretty but probably about 10 hours away from you. Grand Rapids was neat to visit. Southern Indiana is surprisingly pretty compared to the northern 2/3 which was plowed over by glaciers during the last ice age. I'm not sure what's worthwhile to your NW, but something probably is.

The board got more fun when T'bone-Al arrived with his trombone, insightful comments, good stories, and funny joke Thursdays (that was Al, wasn't it?). Come back, Little Sheba! I feel guilty that I never told Al how much I enjoyed that music clip he attatched one day (his performance)--I even played it for my hubby, and he loved it, too. Sigh...I suppose these forums always fray around the edges from time to time. Kind of like a big extended family. Wish we could just leave the bad feelings in the workplace where we get paid to suffer ::)

Can't you hear the Beatles?  I do.  "All you need is love, love; love is all you need, love is all you need."

I like T-Al and I like Jarhead.  That said, thick skin helps on this and other forums.  Who gives a rat's a$$ what someone says over this electronic fence?  It's just an opinion, and like a-holes, everybody's got one.  About once a day some of this politically correct lefty horse manure annoys me.  I type up an angry reply, but don't send it.  In about an hour, I delete it.  Works every time.   ;)

All together now. . . "All you need is love, ta da da da da, all you need is love...love... etc."  8)

Don't like that one?  How about, "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends,  why can't we be friends?"  etc.

Back
Top Bottom