Thanks to Everyone...

Great post.....I would like to thank everyone too for helping me through some rough patches over the last few months. I especially loved the great advice I received from all of you regarding the move to NC, leaving corporate, dealing with past issues, and everything else!
I am so glad to report that everything has worked out well....still have money in the bank, getting new massage clients every day, have an A average for my first semester of massage school, work at a great spa, and the kicker......I will be going to my parents house for our first christmas dinner as a family.
So....thank you all from the bottom of my heart.....it has been a fabulous, but crazy year :)

Congrats Citrine...that is HUGE! I am so happy for you!

and hey...I think maybe you should be nominated as the virtuous paralegal in our gothic novel (see freebird's post). ;)

I think I would be better cast as the rough and tumble sister to the fragile belle.....I am a bit of a tomboy even now :)

put me down for Crazy Aunt Weedwacker from up north. :D

don't forget the...
- smooth talking and lecherous next door neighbor who runs the bank, a nephew maybe
- virginal paralegal with the secret night life, who works for the town lawyer, a niece maybe
- "Delta Dawn" character, wandering around town still waiting for her man to run off with, 20 years later, a sister maybe

And ancient matriarchal grandmother, who speaks her mind to people who don't exist.

(I had no idea this very nice thread had taken such a deliciously twisted detour! Agree, thanks to all for enriching my 2008 in ways more important than financial!)

Back
Top Bottom