Thanks to Everyone...

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Thank you Martha, FinanceDude, Want2Retire, REWahoo, TromboneAl, Rich in Tampa, Rambler, NW-Bound, tangomonster, ESRBob, Gumby, ziggy29, ERD50 and many others for your provocative, thoughtful, smart and/or humorous posts here this year. I have learned a lot and laughed here – and that’s what will keep me coming back. To those I may often disagree with, I value those exchanges just as much if not more, and regret if I have offended anyone. We grow by honestly considering other POV’s --- not by talking only to like-minded folks. And I don’t discount that I may come around to another POV one day.

While this is primarily an Early Retirement Forum, what makes it special IMO is that it’s participants offer so much more than that. So a sincere thanks and Merry Christmas to all of you…and stealing from Hallmark:

“This year may the hands that touch the earth be a little gentler
And the hearts that care for it a little wiser.”

Such a lovely thread.... I feel the same way. I've enjoyed this forum for quite a while now and will continue to do so.

Even though this is an internet forum, I have made several friends that mean as much to me as the people in my "real" world. Hugs and kisses to all.....:-*

bbbamI

Likewise, thanks to all who have provided and continue to provide educational, thought provocative, humourous, and even heart-touching posts. I am thankful to be able to participate here, and feel I have grown from it. Likewise I hope I have not offended, and ask forgiveness if I have.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Rambler

Awww, Midpack! The feeling is definitely mutual. It's been a rough year (financially and emotionally) for some of us, but the intellect, humor, and humanity of most people on this board do make this a special place.....

Yes, a rough year.

But some folks to sympathize even if they can't quite empathize.

I agree....Thanks to All for a great year here at E-R!!! It's been a blast...and may next year be even more so!!!

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Feliz Navidad! Joyous Kwanzaa! And have great whatever if I missed your preferred holiday! :D

Yes a good group here.
Time for a group hug.

Attachments

• Group_hug1.jpg
    Group_hug1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2
Cheers! It is great to be here to deliver a toast to our unsung ([-]and modestly compensated[/-]) hero's! SALUTE to the finest mods on the Web that I visit.

You're welcome Midpack and thanks to all of you too. This year has been a tough year for me with many changes both financial and personal. Nice to have a place to talk and listen.

All the times I have come to the forum for advice or comment I have not been disappointed. The people here are very giving and truly seem interested in the financial well being of others. Thanks to all! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To all my virtual friends and acquaintances, thank you for an interesting, informative and entertaining year. Here's hoping you have a wonderful holiday season, whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, some other holiday - or none at all (Bah! Humbug!). All the best to each of you in the coming year*.

* But please, whatever you do, don't move to Texas....

I'll second, third, etc, what everybody has said. This is a great forum with a nice mix of intense financial discussion, jovial banter, silliness, ntelligence and moral support. Definitely worth the price of admission! The Mods deserve a 20% bonus!

Happy Christmas, Chanukah, (belated) Eid, Denali, Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate!

If only Cute Fuzzy Bunny could be here to share this moment with us (sniff, sniff).

If only Cute Fuzzy Bunny could be here to share this moment with us (sniff, sniff).
Say it ain't so; I see him everywhere.

Happy pancakes, bunny, and thanks for all the bacon. And to all a good night.

Attachments

• IMG_3798.jpg
    IMG_3798.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 4
Say it ain't so; I see him everywhere.

Happy pancakes, bunny, and thanks for all the bacon. And to all a good night.

Somehow an inflatable bunny 'friend' just doesn't seem the same ....

Joining in on the group hug.

Thanks for all the humor, wisdom and advice.

Awww...poor bunny had a premature de-inflation:eek:

This forum is my all time favorite. I learn and I laugh every time I read the latest threads. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

Back
Top Bottom