The End of Days is upon us - the sign

dex

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I don't follow the End of Days signs. It has something to do with the return of the devil and Israel.

But can there be any doubt that this is a sign that then end is near? A group of people who consider themselves of Italian decent yet know nothing about Italian history (or anything else)go to Italy and it is a highly rated show?

The ‘Jersey Shore’ Cast Heads To Italy » MTV Newsroom

So, western civilization has gone full circle - from the rise of the Roman Empire to its complete destruction with the return of the Jersey Shore crew to Italy.

The Situation will stand in front of Michelangelo's David trying to convince tourists that he has a better body | MTV Photo Gallery

PS - If I were to post a chart it would be of the decline in SAT scores and the increase in TV viewing. Both would be outside the Bollinger Bands and going parabolic.

OK, now I agree with the others...you've got to get a life. :LOL:

I'm proud to say I know nothing about these shows/people. Judging by your post, the Situation is a person? I guess if we can have Slashes, Edges, and Fleas, we can have Situations.

A hoard of barbarians has once again descended upon Rome...

First that show gives New Jersey and Italian Americans a bad name for people who enjoy believing in stereotypes. Now they will give the US a bad name for their "hijinks" in Rome. Maybe we can send them to planet Uranus but then they'll give Earth a bad name too....

I think they should go to DC. It'd raise the level, improve the tone and maybe even the IQ.

First that show gives New Jersey and Italian Americans a bad name for people who enjoy believing in stereotypes. Now they will give the US a bad name for their "hijinks" in Rome. Maybe we can send them to planet Uranus but then they'll give Earth a bad name too....

First The Sopranos, now Jersey Shore. I remember an episode of Sopranos in which the women were upset about the negative stereotypical image some people had of Italian-Americans. It was pretty hilarious as it was they who represented the negative stereotype!

If they left NJ for DC the IQ would go up in both places?

Q: Why does New Jersey have the highest number of toxic waste dumps and DC highest number of lobbyists?

A: New Jersey got first choice.

. Judging by your post, the Situation is a person? I guess if we can have Slashes, Edges, and Fleas, we can have Situations.

The Situation ! By the way he was in a safe sex commercial with the daughter of a famous Alaskan after they were both on Dancing with the stars .

Attachments

• 04_Shot_027.jpg
    04_Shot_027.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 1
I believe they're all actually from NYC. They just go "down the shore" in NJ.

Frankly I didn't know they existed. I'd like to keep it that way.

I used to think people who chose not to own televisions were fools living in the past. They look smarter and smarter as the years pass...seriously.

I just scaled back my satellite service from "Gold" to "Basic" saving $26/month. I don't miss any of the idiotic channels I "lost." One day it may actually be no channels.

We have a nice TV, which receives a fair amount of programming broadcast by local stations and received by the antenna on the roof.

I watch as much as 10 hours of it annually, but DW watches far less.

FYI - I first saw this story on the USA.com homepage. I don't have a TV either, but I do keep my eyes open for the end of days so I can re-balance my portfolio. I plan to buy a lot of indulgence calls.

It's funny that more people here will cop to smoking pot than watching Jersey Shore. :LOL:

[-]Empty V[/-] MTV never lived up to its potential, IMHO, but once the "reality" show mentality took hold, I was outta there.

As a younger man I would have watched South Park, The Simpson, Beavis and Butthead, King Of The Hill-type shows, but now I find that sort of thing annoying. Give me a Ken Burn documentary any day...

Back
Top Bottom