The new baby is home!! St.Patty's Day is his B-Day!!

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Well,we're home! On St. Pat's Day, 4:50 pm my wife gave birth to a healthy 8lb 13oz baby boy!! I'm now the proud father of 2 boys...the other is almost 3.

He's so cute I can't stand it! My other son weighed 20 oz less, and looked much more alien-like!! That extra fat sure makes him a good snuggler!!!

Just thought I'd share the good news. :D

congrats. I am going to be a dad any day now too. Wife was praying babies weren't born on Feb 29th.

Congratulations. I have 2 boys also and I loved watching them grow up. Enjoy.

Gosh, it's babies everywhere. a friend's having twins, 2 coworkers having singles in the next week or so, another is prego - hmm, what was in the air about 7-9 months ago?

Congrats Fed! yes, the one time in life fat makes you look cuter! hehe

Congratulations! I'm glad it all went well.

Congratulations, Fed. St. Patrick's Day is a good day for a birthday. (I was born on St. Patrick's Day also.) Glad to hear that everyone is doing fine. Post pics when you can of both of your little ones.

Well,we're home! On St. Pat's Day, 4:50 pm my wife gave birth to a healthy 8lb 13oz baby boy!! I'm now the proud father of 2 boys...the other is almost 3.

He's so cute I can't stand it! My other son weighed 20 oz less, and looked much more alien-like!! That extra fat sure makes him a good snuggler!!!

Just thought I'd share the good news. :D

Congrats Fed, nothing better than a new baby!

Ha

Thanks all! I'll get some pics up soon. His name is Carter J Hoffman

bright eyed: This pregnancy I lost about 15 lbs, whereas I gained 35 with the first one!! That was a 20% gain for me!!!! and I'm the guy!!

Finally, you'll get some more help with the duct cleaning.

Thanks all! I'll get some pics up soon. His name is Carter J Hoffman

bright eyed: This pregnancy I lost about 15 lbs, whereas I gained 35 with the first one!! That was a 20% gain for me!!!! and I'm the guy!!

He he he, just one more and you'll be close to even then ;)

Back
Top Bottom