TheFed got a new car.... PICS

I have no idea what you paid, but it's a beautiful car. Congratulations!

I knew it was a low ball price but you have a reputation of not paying too much for anything.:rolleyes:

These cars have such a great reputation that they very often sell for more than KBB if they are clean.

When reviewing edmunds and kbb customer reviews, i found 1 or 2 out of over 100 that were under a 9/10...and i think they were 8's for goofy reasons.

I've driven some nice cars...big cars...sporty cars (cadillacs, maxima, Toyota Avalon, Bonneville, etc) and none stack up to this thing on the highway.

I crusied back home 40 miles and was in awe by the silent, smooth ride....i didnt even listen to the premium stereo system much...i just had fun listening to the silence. It handles like a dream, and has plenty of power.

Hope you have another vehicle for the winter. My cousin had one of these (the 300 model) and he couldn't keep the thing on the road!

Hope you have another vehicle for the winter. My cousin had one of these (the 300 model) and he couldn't keep the thing on the road!

that's odd, the 300 is a fwd car and should've done well? i am not looking forward to winter, but have talked to 2 people locally that say it handled as well as it can in the winter....we shall see

Put good snow tires on it and you wont have a problem in the winter.

Since you already said $6000, i'll say $6001. $6000 would be a good deal. Anything under would be a steal if it really is in good shape.

What a great looking car. Only driven about 5,000 miles a year. I'll guess around $7500. Have they kept up on all the required maintenance? Has the timing belt been changed?

Well, the actual amount paid was..............

$7400.

I have all the maint records since day one...he often took it in just to get moving parts lubricated!?!?!? (and they charged him handsomely). The timing belt is not changed, and I believe they call for it at 100k

I love this car!

Well, the actual amount paid was..............

$7400.

I have all the maint records since day one...he often took it in just to get moving parts lubricated!?!?!? (and they charged him handsomely). The timing belt is not changed, and I believe they call for it at 100k

I love this car!

I guessed $5280... because if my guess was going to be off, it might as well be by a mile...:D

Back
Top Bottom