Join Early Retirement Today

These guys are illegal mexicans and were drunk! Time to deport people
Old 06-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
gone traveling

These guys are illegal mexicans and were drunk! Time to deport people

Driver Charged With DWI in Fatal I-40 Wreck :: WRAL.com

I am so sick of these drunk illegal workers. Look I am not a racist and love all but the hispanic community has a problem. These DWI crashes happen all the time. But it would help if these fools were in Tijauanna and mexico city instead of raleigh atlanta or LA!
dumpster56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #2
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

If other countries think the way you do (!), there won't be too many Americans living abroad.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:16 PM   #3
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
If other countries think the way you do (!), there won't be too many Americans living abroad.

So true...was vacationing in the Bahamas this winter when a drunk US tourist killed a Bahamian cop in a traffic accident - witnessed the whole thing. Hope they don't deport all of us Americans from the Bahamas.
farmerEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:24 PM   #4
gone traveling

Alright Here we go, remember any american living overseas is living LEGALLY!!!

these jerks are illegal and broke the laws!
Old 06-04-2007, 04:27 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy888 View Post

Are you saying that it's ok with you if the drunk driving Mexican is legal?
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:35 PM   #6
Recycles dryer sheets

Quote:
any american living overseas is living LEGALLY!!!
What makes you think that?
bpp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:58 PM   #7
Recycles dryer sheets

10 foot pole not long enough...
Deetso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #8
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

I'm heading to home depot to see if they've got any 19 foot poles in stock.

Might have to special order a thirty footer.
Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful. Just another form of "buy low, sell high" for those who have trouble with things. This rule is not universal. Do not buy a 1973 Pinto because everyone else is afraid of it.
cute fuzzy bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:14 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post

Nor too many Americans in this country either!!! We are all immigrants except the American Indians. In fact, America is predicted to be the only country in the Western hemisphere whose economic power is expected to grow because of its constant influx of immigrants. All other Western countries are declining.
Letj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #10
Give me a forum ...

Years ago, after listening to a citizen rant against Mexicans in their community I responded this way:

Most of them are young men who behave the way young men do: drink to much, drive to fast and chase girls. When our young service men are abroad they have a Sargent to answer to and remind them who they represent. Maybe we should require these people who take great risks to come pick our crops to bring their mothers to remind them that they represent their family and box their ears now and again.

This in no way excuses anyone who endangers others, regardless of their status.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:51 PM   #11
Give me a forum ...

So anyhow, my FIL was an "illegal immigrant", ran across the border and the whole bit. Married my MIL when they were barely legal, had three nice kids, and he worked his butt off (albeit legally) for the next 3 1/2 decades laying floors, until he suffered a debilitating stroke. Even with the physical limitations, he managed to construct a pretty nice house from scratch on the piece of land he'd managed to buy. Takes care of the place now while my MIL still works.

Few people command more respect from me, and I cant think of many people who exemplify what made america a great country than people like him.

And...he probably had a few cocktails here and there. And might have driven once or twice with a couple in him, just like most of the rest of us.
Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful. Just another form of "buy low, sell high" for those who have trouble with things. This rule is not universal. Do not buy a 1973 Pinto because everyone else is afraid of it.
cute fuzzy bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #12

Oh boy, it's those illegal mexicans again! Run!!! Must've been one of my post college graduate family members.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:18 AM   #13
Recycles dryer sheets

"Look I am not a racist and love all but..... "

Ain't it funny how comments that begin with words like this always seem to dive straight into the denied territory. Yeah, sure, I can feel the love.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:13 AM   #14
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:

I lived illegally in the Bahamas a few years back...snuck in w/out the proper paperwork. Wouldn't try that again since 9/11 though.
farmerEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

I have been in Canada illegally, though not for years.

No more lawyer stuff, no more political stuff, so no more CYA

Martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:41 AM   #16
Recycles dryer sheets

The fact they were in the country illegally has nothing to do with the incident. Young men drinck, party , and chase women. Having said that they have still broken the laws of this country by not crossing the border legally and by driving drunk.
One soultion to this illegal mess is to impose on those in this country illegally the punishment for illegal immigration that would be imposed on U.S. citizen if they were caught living illegally in that persons country of origin. If the punishment in Mexico is 5 years in jail for illegal immigration into Mexico then that is what illiegal immigrants form Mexico should serve here. Of course I'm sure that some places in the world illegal immigration might well be a capitol offense.
As a sweetner to the new aminesty bill concocted by the fools in DC I suggest adding a provision that any illegal 18 - 40 who signs up and completes 4 years of combat arms in the military is given citizenship upon completion of those 4 years or if disabled due to service related injuries when discharged due to those injuries.

I still say Attilla the Hun was too liberal
Old 06-05-2007, 01:22 PM   #17
gone traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by USK Coastie View Post
The fact they were in the country illegally has nothing to do with the incident. Young men drinck, party , and chase women. Having said that they have still broken the laws of this country by not crossing the border legally and by driving drunk.
One soultion to this illegal mess is to impose on those in this country illegally the punishment for illegal immigration that would be imposed on U.S. citizen if they were caught living illegally in that persons country of origin. If the punishment in Mexico is 5 years in jail for illegal immigration into Mexico then that is what illiegal immigrants form Mexico should serve here. Of course I'm sure that some places in the world illegal immigration might well be a capitol offense.
As a sweetner to the new aminesty bill concocted by the fools in DC I suggest adding a provision that any illegal 18 - 40 who signs up and completes 4 years of combat arms in the military is given citizenship upon completion of those 4 years or if disabled due to service related injuries when discharged due to those injuries.

I still say Attilla the Hun was too liberal

Nice idea here.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:50 PM   #18
Recycles dryer sheets

ummmm...speaking of illegal immigrants serving in our military.....a few pesky facts need to be inserted here. From answers.yahoo.com

What do you think about illegal immigrants serving in the Military?

According the U.S. government, all male immigrants – legal and otherwise – are required by U.S. law to register for selective service.

According to the National Center for Immigration Law, one in ten U.S. soldiers who have DIED in Iraq have been immigrants. Five percent of those serving in our military are illegal immigrants.

The first soldier to die for the United States in the current war in Iraq was Marine Lance Cpl. Jose Gutierrez, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala.

He died for you.

Some (not all) of you are not in Iraq fighting for anyone. You are home, sending hatred to strangers on your computer!
loosechickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #19

we seem to have many hit & runs here in south florida. i don't know & i hope it is not my prejudice but i suspect many are caused by illegal immigrants because it seems if you are illegal you might flee so that you don't get deported for hitting a pedestrian.

though i don't know that just because someone is a legal resident that they would stop to see if their victim is dead or alive or might require some assistance. i suppose a proper person would do that whether here legally or not.

"life should begin with age and its privileges and accumulations, and end with youth and its capacity to splendidly enjoy such advantages."~~mark twain - letter to edward kimmitt 1901
lazygood4nothinbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:55 PM   #20
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Driver Charged With DWI in Fatal I-40 Wreck :: WRAL.com

I am so sick of these drunk illegal workers. Look I am not a racist and love all but the hispanic community has a problem. These DWI crashes happen all the time. But it would help if these fools were in Tijauanna and mexico city instead of raleigh atlanta or LA!
SOmebody stole your "melting pot" awhile back, eh??

This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)
FinanceDude is offline   Reply With Quote