took some nice fall pics

Those are good looking pictures. Too bad the light wasn't very good for yesterdays snowfall.:)

Awesome. Fall colors (and walking on crunching leaves in the brisk air) are some of the things I miss having relocated to the south.

Thanks for sharing these pictures. Reminds me of why I love the change of seasons.

Reminds me of northern Wisconsin or Minnesota in the fall........:)

I'd forgotten how bright the colors really are in the NE (grew up in the Hudson Valley and coastal Maine).

Absolutely stunning! Currently in CA for a few more days...definitely missing the Northeast even more now!

thanks glad you all enjoyed them

Awesome pictures! I love them....especially the ones with the ducks, weeping willows, and the squirrel....

beautiful. makes me want to go on a leaf peeping trip. always hard to know what season it is in the rest of the country when living under palm trees.

the park scene looks like it was planted purposely painted with fall colors in mind, especially where the flaming orange is interspersed with purple. when i did my garden i very much kept in mind the plant colors (which here are mostly shades of green) as well as texture, height and the like. it would be interesting to do a garden when also considering which trees might turn what color or (even changing texture) during different seasons.

Back
Top Bottom