Tori's glasses

laurence

Moderator Emeritus
So we noticed one of Tori's eyes began crossing, and took her in. Long story short is she has to wear glasses, probably until she's six or seven to strengthen the muscle. I'm bummed, she has enough to deal with. But at least she looks pretty cute in them. I keep thinking Lisa Loeb, she had that hit in the 90's from 'Reality Bites'....

TorisNewGlasses08APR2006-3006.jpg

What a cutie!

Mrs. Bunny agrees...

I used to watch lisa loeb on that cooking/travelling show she had with one of the zappa kids. I guess they broke up...its off the air.

Wait a minute.   Do you guys seriously mean to tell me that you both have toddlers and you didn't know that Lisa Loeb has a toddler's album?

One of my kid's favorites:

Catch the Moon

What CFB said...

Our youngest daughter had the same eye problem at that age and wore glasses for about three years. Makes any kid cute, and a cute kid even cuter! 8)

Thanks guys! :)

Hot tip there, Wab! I've been trying to find some music that's good for kids but tolerable for me (one more rendition of "I love you" and I might stab myself). :LOL:

The eyeglasses give her a artsy, downtown soho look. She's such a beautiful child. :)

Awww she's absolutely adorable, I love the glasses on her and she looks soooo happy.

Oh my, how adorable is that:confused: She is a cutie!! And what style!!

CJ

She's really cute, Laurence.

The glasses don't look that bad to me. Then again, I was in bifocals by age 12...

Tori is just darling, Laurence. She looks great in glasses.

Has DW retired yet?

I like the glasses. But does she like the glasses?? Evidence suggests the contrary.

Attachments

• tori.jpg
    tori.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 116
ROTFLMAO!

DW's last day is FRIDAY! She keeps pointing out to me that she is only semi-retiring, since she will be consulting about 10 hours a week, strictly from home, making an obscene amount of money per hour - yeah, I'm not jealous! ;)

The red head looks just like my sister in that shot! Of course it's an odd angle, but it's an uncanny resemblance.

Attachments

• squishyeatface-640.jpg
    squishyeatface-640.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 99
I love red hair, but your right, that angle is a little awkward! What's really weird is the kid eating your sisters nose is reminding me of Gabe (you know, the kid that fortunately didn't get any of CFB's looks ;) :LOL: ). Man, white people look alike.

Laurence said:
Man, white people look alike.

Must be due to all the inbreeding. You're married to BMJ's sister, who gave birth to CFB's kid... Which means that Tori's parents must be you and CFB. (Who else is left?)

Bpp

Wasn't California the setting for Brokeback Mountain? I know it was somewhere west of the Mississippi, but can't remember exactly.

justin said:
Wasn't California the setting for Brokeback Mountain?

Don't know, but they do have Mr. Mom for a governor.

Alright, you two over there...stop that right now!

I watched my son being born...my wifes pretty tricky but she's not that tricky. And no matter how sincere Laurences desires are, there will be no brokeback mountain moments for us. Although he does look rather fetching in a dress.

Dang, my Manhood is being questioned! Cough! Cough! How about them Bears? Had to hunt me some varmints yesterday, right after I rebuilt the engine on my F-350. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom