tourist stop

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
http://www.grandcanyonskywalk.com/update.html

The glass bridge preparation process is now available for viewing by appointment only to the media. The visitor's center will be accessible and open to the public beginning first quarter 2007. It is anticipated The Skywalk will open to the public during first quarter 2007, with access through a temporary tunnel while the visitor's center is being completed.

We wanted to go there in September when we were at the Canyon....but it wasn't open. :'(

I think it would be super neat....dern near a mile to the bottom...straight down under your feet!! WOW!!! :D

I get that little funny feeling in my stomach just reading about it. I'll look from a distance with Caroline. :)

Khan said:
The visitor's center will be accessible and open to the public beginning first quarter 2007. It is anticipated The Skywalk will open to the public during first quarter 2007, with access through a temporary tunnel while the visitor's center is being completed.
So, will there be bungee jumping? And what about the base jumpers smuggling in their parachutes?

Back
Top Bottom