Transgender Avatars

Think Midpack and Khan.

Siwwyboy, what are you speaking of?

Confusing.
I'm not confused at all. It used to be my dog like many others, was that confusing?

Mine is of a poet I admire for her spiritual views. I'll come up with something else, there's enough confusion here without confusing avatars...

Interesting story (to me at least). On another forum I used to be active in, a member had an avatar picture of what looked like an angry young African-American gangsta, and his handle was Chuck D. He was prolific and his views very thoughtful, well reasoned and well written. Along with others I debated him often, being very sensitive to his apparent culture and background. After months of this, he'd PM'd me to thank me for an exchange we had, and confessed that he was a 40-something well-to-do white guy in Detroit. Talk about confusing - and hilarious!

Attachments

• headerPhotoBottomRight_JaneHirshfield.jpg
    headerPhotoBottomRight_JaneHirshfield.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
I'm not confused at all. It used to be my dog like many others, was that confusing?

Mine is of a poet I admire for her spiritual views. I'll come up with something else, there's enough confusion here without confusing avatars...

That's interesting! I thought maybe she was a family member. She is beautiful.

That's interesting! I thought maybe she was a family member. She is beautiful.
Even more so inside IMO, and she's a little older now...

Remember reading somewhere that from looking at one's handwriting, it's difficult to determine if the author is a she or he. I suppose the same with typed words too.

Confusing.
Yes it can be. I like to know if I'm responding to a male or female. ...I don't want to debate why I feel that way.

But then again, only a couple of members on this forum know my true gender.

;)

btw, I was under the assumption Midpack's avatar was his wife. :)

Despite the long hair mine is a 'he'. In fact, he's a grown-up version of the one attempting to ruin a family wedding by strangling his sister.

Attachments

• Alan chokes his sister.jpg
    Alan chokes his sister.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 229
My avatar has no gender. And it likes to do people in, too!

Hmmm, I didn't think to check the gender of my elephant...but I do have blue eyes.

I need to change mine. I have given up on ever learning to play guitar. It has become painful to look at it, sitting in it's stand.

Back
Top Bottom