Trivia about $1M

chinaco

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Not totally sure of the accuracy... but a $1 US is approx .1mm thick and weighs about 1 gram.

If that is correct (and I did not mess up my conversions and math) $1M US is almost 330 ft high and weighs a little over 2000 lbs (1 ton).

Yes it is a slow day :uglystupid:

Lighter than if it were in dollar coins.

Placed end-to-end they go for almost 97 miles. A dollar bill is 6.14 inches by 2.61 inches wide. This is in todays dollars, not adjusted for inflation.

Any stripper interested in singles generally isn't worth the effort.
punch line to a related joke ....
Q. which cheapskate gave you the quarter
A. .... they all did
Sorry the devil made me do this. >:D

punch line to a related joke ....
Q. which cheapskate gave you the quarter
A. .... they all did
Sorry the devil made me do this. >:D

Bankteller to young woman with large bag of quarters: Gee, you sure hoarded up a lot of quarters

Young woman: How did you know?

Mike D.

Not totally sure of the accuracy... but a $1 US is approx .1mm thick and weighs about 1 gram.

If that is correct (and I did not mess up my conversions and math) $1M US is almost 330 ft high and weighs a little over 2000 lbs (1 ton).

Yes it is a slow day :uglystupid:

I had a tour of the vault of a bank I used to work.... one of the things to do was to hold $1 mill in cash... they had a 'brick' of $500,000 from the Fed and then put the other $500,000 that were wrapped by them (not as flat as the brick).... kind of made you aware of those TV shows that show a mill in a small briefcase is a bunch of hooey...

A million dollars would be 10,000 hundred dollar bills. I think those packs of bills contain 100 each so that would be 100 of those packs. You can't fit that in a briefcase.

Mike D.

Back
Top Bottom