Trouble Getting Free Equifax Credit Report from annualcreditreport.com

kaneohe

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Wondering if this is common..........I order the free credit reports from annualcreditreport.com......ordering is done by phone.

I have no trouble with EXP and TU, only w/ EQ. Previously I had no problems w/ EQ either. However after the EQ breach, I froze my credit at all 3 agencies.
Since then I have had problems w/ EQ, but not the others. The problem is that the report never comes.................if I call EQ directly, I can then get the report for free but it comes at a price..........apparently they want to be sure
I am who I claim to be and they have some very challenging questions.

I always do it online, but not since freezing my credit history.

I just do 1 at a time, spread over many months, as I don't want to use up my 3 freebies at once.

I found EQufools, ;) to be the worst to deal with , even just for freezing my account, they had to mail me a letter with a code, so I could log back in and freeze my account.

It seems as their answer to computer hacking, is to revert to mail and phone calls, rather than fixing their software.

I've not been able to get those reports for years. They say they will send them, and nothing ever arrives.

Back
Top Bottom