TSA Pat Down

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Benefits of being a TSA Agent

Jonah Falcon told Huffington Post in July that he had recently survived a pat-down at San Francisco International Airport. Falcon was named in a 1999 HBO documentary as having the largest penis on record, and apparently the "suspicious" bulge drew the attention of the TSA screener, who patted him down and dusted him with explosive-detecting powder before releasing him. [WGHP-TV (Greensboro), 7-23-2012] [Huffington Post, 7-17-2012]

Last edited:
My, my. Who would ever have thought that those with bulging penises or other bulging body parts (breasts, for example) would be subjected to an extra-thorough pat down. :rolleyes:

It amazes me that enough people travel despite the TSA procedures, that the airlines have not all gone belly-up (yet).

A few years ago I was in the TSA line at the airport. The guy behind me asked for a pat-down as he apparently had so many piercings down there that it would set off the metal detectors.

omni

I have successfully avoided flying for the last 2 months, but have to go to our nation's abominable capitol tomorrow. The airport on this end of the trip is a construction zone and on the other end is, well, the heart of TSA-dom. It will be a long 3 day trip.

And I thought my job handling caulk all day was a handful. [water leaks on our construction project]

They can always use their TSA experience to get a j*b as a "fluffer" :angel: ...

I have successfully avoided flying for the last 2 months, but have to go to our nation's abominable capitol tomorrow. The airport on this end of the trip is a construction zone and on the other end is, well, the heart of TSA-dom. It will be a long 3 day trip.

Which airport are you flying into, Reagan National? I flew out of there and back last November when I went to Aruba. Prior to that, I hadn't been on a plane since May 2001. I was really worried about what a hassle boarding would be in this post 9/11 world. But, it really wasn't that bad, IMO. Maybe I just got lucky?

Which airport are you flying into, Reagan National? I flew out of there and back last November when I went to Aruba. Prior to that, I hadn't been on a plane since May 2001. I was really worried about what a hassle boarding would be in this post 9/11 world. But, it really wasn't that bad, IMO. Maybe I just got lucky?

Baltimore. Security practices from time to time even at the same airport, so you may have gotten lucky.

Ms G and I were at BWI in May, but we had such an early flight to Tucson, that we were first in line waiting for security to open.

I haven't found flying/TSA security to be much of a hassle at all. Lucky I guess. (or low expectations).

It's "funny" but the laxest airport security I always run into in the US is at either LGA or JFK.. you'd think given history they'd be ultra secure. Now, on the other hand, little backwater airports in the middle of nowhere (hello, Rochester) treat me like the second coming of the Taliban because I have a full beard (but am otherwise a pudgy white businessman)

I haven't found flying/TSA security to be much of a hassle at all. Lucky I guess. (or low expectations).

Me too ! I have been patted down a few times but it was no big deal except for when I was patted down in AVO airport which is tiny and the rest of the travelers ( All 75 or 80) gave me weird glances.

And I was expecting to see a bunch of replies from the guys that said, oh, I have that same problem when flying:LOL:

And I was expecting to see a bunch of replies from the guys that said, oh, I have that same problem when flying:LOL:

Oh I suppose a TSA pat-down allows some degree of bragging rights. That is especially true if you are are dusted with "explosive-detecting" powder.

I suppose women are also attracted to men with explosive-detecting powder down there.

Last edited:
Jonah Falcon told Huffington Post in July that he had recently survived a pat-down at San Francisco International Airport. Falcon was named in a 1999 HBO documentary as having the largest penis on record, and apparently the "suspicious" bulge drew the attention of the TSA screener, who patted him down and dusted him with explosive-detecting powder before releasing him. [WGHP-TV (Greensboro), 7-23-2012] [Huffington Post, 7-17-2012]

Made me look....:cool:

from Wikipedia..."Rolling Stone reports Falcon's penis as 9.5 inches (24 cm in length when flaccid and 13.5 inches (34 cm) in length when erect. When videographed improperly self-measuring during a Yanky Panky interview Falcon's penis was less than 8 inches (20 cm) in length."

So which is the correct answer ?

I can just imagine what the TSA entered into their traveler alert database for this guy. Oh, the possibilities...:LOL:

I've been TSA searched since day one because I have so much internal metal and my right shoe is one only aspiring shoe-bomber could love (3 1/2 inch sole). I've been searched at many airports over the years and although I call it my "strip search", the truth is that it never has been real bad like other people report experiencing the one time they are pulled aside for searching.

I have an implanted defib so I get the pat down... and carry a CPAP machine as well. Oh, and the Laptop. And any OTHER electronica that "we" take. I have NEVER had a bad TSA experience. Yes they pat you down, but it is not intrusive at all. Maybe my threshhold for blushing is just higher. Doesn't bother me. What DOES bother me is the durn leg room on the plane. Sigh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom