Um, really?

Man, I'm way out of my league here going up against HFWR, but I'll give it my best "shot", so to speak:

5500 dollars an hr and they give investment advice.
I don't think we want to get into a discussion of who makes customers happier about being screwed...

This is Jim McGreevey all over again.

I thought that too at first, but not being a resident of either state, I think the similarity is limited to personal indescretion on behalf of a high level politician. See my next post...........

it's the oldest profession. it's 2008. is sex still an issue?

Sex has nothing to do with it. The point is this guy was an overzealous poster child for doing the right thing, so it wouldn't have mattered if his illicit act was stealing a snickers bar.

I heard when word spread on the floor of the NYSE, there was a huge cheer. I get the impression he was not very popular with the financial boys. :-\

I heard when word spread on the floor of the NYSE, there was a huge cheer. I get the impression he was not very popular with the financial boys. :-\

I heard the cheer was specifically wrt the likelihood of resignation. Nobody feels sorry for him...that's for sure!

Last edited:
It would have been [-]more interesting[/-] worse if Bill Clinton had turned up as Client-9. He does after all have a weakness.

" It is possible that the percentage of honest and competent whores is higher than that of plumbers and much higher than that of lawyers. And enormously higher than that of professors". -'Lazarus Long' (Robert Heinlein)

Or better yet combined the two, have the wife kick his a$$ and then leave the press conference with some hunking male model.
On her allowance she couldn't afford him.

Ha

I just think it's nice to see a Republican accused of having improper relations with an adult member of the opposite sex for a change. :eek: <ducking>

I just think it's nice to see a Republican accused of having improper relations with an adult member of the opposite sex for a change. :eek: <ducking>

Don't climb down off the watchtower yet. Although Spitzer looks like a Republican, he is actually a Democrat.

Compared to Elliott, Clinton was LBYM with his women. He preferred freebies. :)

Another fascinating aspect of this case is that it seemd to have involved trade in sex futures. At least part of the ~$5000 he giave the lady was for "future sexual services".

I am wondering- was that an OTC futures transaction, or exchange traded?

Ha

That's for sure. He not only avoided the direct cash payment to the women, he also avoided paying for transportation by having Arkansas state troopers do the pick up and delivery. What a guy! LBYM all the way! ;)

Don't climb down off the watchtower yet. Although Spitzer looks like a Republican, he is actually a Democrat.

Another fascinating aspect of this case is that it seemd to have involved trade in sex futures. At least part of the ~$5000 he giave the lady was for "future sexual services".

Ha

That is not LBYM. Thats just being cheap.

ahhh.. I think guys are just jealous of Clinton because he didn't have to pay for it. ;) ;).. Canoodling is one thing; paying to canoodle is kinda sad.

ahhh.. I think guys are just jealous of Clinton because he didn't have to pay for it. ;) ;).. Canoodling is one thing; paying to canoodle is kinda sad.

It must be a guy thing. You don't hear of women paying $5000 for a "Beef Injection." Heck a gal can get as much of that as she wants for free.

It must be a guy thing. You don't hear of women paying $5000 for a "Beef Injection." Heck a gal can get as much of that as she wants for free.
In fact, she can get paid for it, no matter what she looks like.

My brother was once approached in Las Vegas by a woman who looked to be about 70. After politely declining the solicitaion, he asked her about business. Reasonably good she said; there is a market for everything.

Ha

edited by cattusbabe

Ha

Was the Gov trading Pork Bellies of Beef futures:confused::confused:

As far as the seventy year old she is right. There is a market for vintage nookie. What ever floats your boat.

You don't think that ole Bill eventually "paid the price?" :rolleyes:

As far as the seventy year old she is right. There is a market for vintage nookie.

Well....... no wonder you ladies feel confident about ER. If the market tanks for a decade or two after you retire, you could easily find part time work to replinish diminished portfolios. Us old geezers..... nobody would give us a nickle for anything.....

Just once I 'd love to see the wife instead of standing quietly by his side reach over and slap the jerk !
oh, she was giving him some serious daggers with the eyes in the video clip i saw.
i wonder where he slept last night? bed of nails would be my guess.
actually, i'm bummed. he was gonna be a good one for the state. i liked his take charge, outta my way style. we need that.
WHAT was he thinking? he has so many enemies...to leave himself vulnerable like that.

Back
Top Bottom