Um, really?

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I don't know what to say:

NY governor linked to prostitution ring - Yahoo! News

NY governor linked to prostitution ring
25 minutes ago

The New York Times is reporting that Gov. Eliot Spitzer has told senior advisers that he had been involved in a prostitution ring.
On its Web site, the newspaper cites an anonymous

I don't know what to say:

NY governor linked to prostitution ring - Yahoo! News

NY governor linked to prostitution ring
25 minutes ago

The New York Times is reporting that Gov. Eliot Spitzer has told senior advisers that he had been involved in a prostitution ring.

Nice, at the end of the day, after he was screwing with the mutual fund folks, he was...................:eek:

too funny. i posted this thread (bored?) at the same time you did. we were on the same wavelength.
so let's combine them here. i'll go try to delete mine before anyone answers it..
freebird

Bored with the soaps today?
this will provide some cheap entertainment...see msn.com

breaking news...N.Y. governor reportedly in prostitution ring. N.Y. Times says he told advisers; statement expected shortly

our esteemed guv is a hard hitting, no nonsense guy. this will certainly kill his career if he was more than an investigator. he was the state attorney prior to becoming the guv, so maybe it's just fluff.

but...was he working UNDERCOVER ? <beat ya all to that one! ha!!!>

Was he bragging about it?

Or was he merely investigating their "abusive" practices toward their customers?

Maybe he's taking a page out of Bill Clinton's campaign book...

Was he bragging about it?

Or was he merely investigating their "abusive" practices toward their customers?

Maybe he's taking a page out of Bill Clinton's campaign book...

It was an "in-depth" investigation, or so I heard................:D

5500 dollars an hr and they give investment advice.

That better be some damn good investment advice.

There has to be a conspiracy linked to Bush/Cheney here somewhere. The information was obtained by wire tapping? Hillary is a Dem senator from NY? Spitzer's staff was involved in smearing a prominant NY Republican? It'll all come together over the course of the next few days...... ;)

I generally was a fan of Spitzer when he was NY AG, although way to much grandstanding for my taste. I also find prostitution laws like MJ laws pretty silly, still as a AG he special obligation to obey all the laws in his states. NY had between 6-10,000 arrests for prostitution each year while he was AG.

Hey, take it easy on the guy. He's a superdelegate, so he can do whatever he wants. ^-^

Just once I 'd love to see the wife instead of standing quietly by his side reach over and slap the jerk !

Just once I 'd love to see the wife instead of standing quietly by his side reach over and slap the jerk !

Or have the pool boy kick his a$$...

Or better yet combined the two, have the wife kick his a$$ and then leave the press conference with some hunking male model.

This is Jim McGreevey all over again.

i, for one, am still smiling. bet the $ didn't come from his joint checking acct.

He is get this one of those SUPER DELEGATES!!!

What a stupid ARSE!

Another dumb wife standing beside him.

Well now Boyz will be boyz!

Back
Top Bottom