Um, really?

Now this one is just heartless but still, I couldn't help myself...

The prosecution called Lt. Governor Paterson to the stand but he insisted that he didn't see anything happen.

If you were the wife would you be more upset with the sex part or the waste of money ?? I think I'd be pretty pissed at both .

Maybe that happens between a two men. Unless there is a dollar amount involved, I have a hard time this EVER happens between a man and a woman.

indicating perhaps that the women's liberation movement only created more boundries.

(i'm gonna catch hell for that, aren't i)

...so then I find his name...oh, yeah, that is my friend from high school's dad...you know, the one who designs engines for Nascar (this guy is a hero to DH & his friends). Well, that must be his sister, huh? I say, you mean this woman leaves Concord, goes to Harvard, becomes first lady of New York, and you don't even have a passing awareness of her? His answer: you know, her brother designs engines for Nascar! What else could compare to that?
sigh. I love the South!

Sarah,

Your husband is my kind of person - only concerned about the things that matter. Shake his hand for me and bring him another beer. :D

sorry but any married man who visits a call girl, hooker whore is a flat out loser.

Yep men who cannot keep it in their pants are worthless men.They married and if they need to cheat leave your wife instead of humilating them!

Men are dumb Arses.

Eliot Spitzer was FI yet chose to serve as Atty General, then Governor of NY. He did good and made a name for himself as Atty General and was looking to do the same as Governor. Didn't need the money. Didn't need the job. Presumably was building a case for a White House run in a few years. What could he have been thinking? Unbelievable.

Got to look at the upside. No more pressure, politics, public service, etc. Bring on the hookers! :2funny:

-CC

Good article. Sounds like he has done good for the little guys in the past. But like they say - 1 "aw $h!t" wipes out 10 "atta boys".
i know. i liked him, as the defender of the small investor. he stood against a body of big money on wall st and make 'em quake.
but his success got to him and he got caught. DS!

Got to look at the upside. No more pressure, politics, public service, etc. Bring on the hookers! :2funny:

-CC

Thats what I was thinking. Guy has loads in the bank. Screw it career done bring on the fun. Talk about a nice ER.

Eliot Spitzer was FI yet chose to serve as Atty General, then Governor of NY. Didn't need the money. Didn't need the job. What could he have been thinking? Unbelievable.
Thats what I was thinking. Guy has loads in the bank. Screw it career done bring on the fun. Talk about a nice ER.
One news source is claiming that he'd already spent $80K. Makes it kinda hard to maintain a SWR. It's not as if he's gonna "cut back" (so to speak) when he has more "free time" on his "hands".

Besides, what better excuse to travel to DC than being a governor?

I thought I caught the guys family was worth 550 mill. Might be tight but he could probably manage by cutting back on the golf or something.

It all makes sense now.

capt.859a47738d004b0a9856dfbce8d47004.spitzer_call_girl_ny139.jpg

Spitzer call girl reportedly identified - Yahoo! News

Ya know, they all have a nice rack and guess what they become what you have. Not worth the chase or money. Stay with who you brought to the dance or leave her first then take a piece of the candy after and in the open. The hooker is well still a hooker, nice boobs but you are paying the babe for the end game. Not LBYM in anyway.

Ok she is hot but $5,000 a night hot... NOT. Honestly, I wouldn't wan this guy spending my tax dollars.

Silda is too classy to Bobbit this guy, but I wouldn't convict her if I was on the jury, and imagine the number of woman who would convict her is very small.

Ok she is hot but $5,000 a night hot... NOT. Honestly, I wouldn't wan this guy spending my tax dollars.

Silda is too classy to Bobbit this guy, but I wouldn't convict her if I was on the jury, and imagine the number of woman who would convict her is very small.
I truly hope you are joking. The guy had sex; if he didn't need it he wouldn't have done it.

Brave Silda may be totally useless in bed; maybe she refuses accommodations that he needs.

If you are serious, you are offbase. If you are correct about a female jury not convicting, you are describing jury nullification a serious matter in a democracy.

Lastly, can you imagine a sane woman suggesting that a woman who had resorted to an adulterous liason should be sexually maimed and rendered dysfunctional?

I can't, and I wonder why you feel like you can say this about a fellow male.

By the way, failure to "Bobbit" someone is not classy; it is just refraining from committing a ghastly sexual attack.

Ha

I truly hope you are joking. The guy had sex; if he didn't need it he wouldn't have done it.

Brave Silda may be totally useless in bed; maybe she refuses accommodations that he needs.

If you are serious, you are offbase. If you are correct about a female jury not convicting, you are describing jury nullification a serious matter in a democracy.

Lastly, can you imagine a sane woman suggesting that a woman who had resorted to an adulterous liason should be sexually maimed and rendered dysfunctional?

I can't, and I wonder why you feel like you can say this about a fellow male.

By the way, failure to "Bobbit" someone is not classy; it is just refraining from committing a ghastly sexual attack.

Ha

Like I said she ultimatly becomes what he had in silda. You grow up and get older. Look the girl is for god sakes 22 years old! Ya know is there a way to make the girls pay, I mean how about tax fraud?? I wonder how much they all declared on their 1040s!!! Lets see he spent 100K on this girl over 2 years, how much did she claim as income, (in come) ouch bad newguy bad!

The other way I look at is, when you're fishing with $5000 hookers as bait. You KNOW you're going to catch something big.

-CC

Maybe that happens between a two men. Unless there is a dollar amount involved, I have a hard time this EVER happens between a man and a woman.

search criteria: nsa or no string
catagories searched: strictly platonic; w4w; w4m; m4m; m4w; casual encounters.
dates searched: march 1 to current

unscientific fort lauderdale craigs list survey says:

m4m 119 ads
m4w 108 ads
w4m 19 ads
w4w 4 ads
m4t 3 ads

these numbers might just indicate that men are more open about talking about their feelings.

NSA sex........what about the college years??.........:cool:

Speak for yourself. Although I lived in a cooperative dorm that had co-ed open room showers (pass me the shampoo, please), I was engaged by my junior year.

My comment was more based on a failure to buy the idea t hat there are ever no strings attached.

I would be past livid if I was his spouse. And it isn't so much the sex. It is the participation in a crime. Even if it shouldn't be a crime, it is and crime and he was in a position where he can't commit high profile crimes. She was a high powered well paid corporate lawyer. She gave that up for her family and his career. He screwed it up for both of them. And now she has to be subject to comments like Ha's that maybe she didn't give him what he needed or was not good in bed.

He wanted what he wanted. He needed to restrain himself or get out of public life.

Back
Top Bottom