UncleMick, Are You Heading For High Ground?

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
UncleMick,

I hope you are gone from the fish camp, and sitting comforably on a hill upstate.

I also hope that the strorm does not hiit your area, but if it does that God is looking out for your place.

Mikey

I was just thinking the same thing about 15 minutes ago.

If you're still there Mick...batten down the hatches!

Not yet - 90% packed and watching the traffic report - they are gridlocked going West. We have until the early AM hours tommorrow.
Gassed up, mostly loaded up and ready to go. Have a hotel room in Dallas. Also watching the tide under the house.

Unclemick, I hope you packed your computer. We
would miss hearing from you.

Good luck and God bless,

Charlie

Get out before you need your snorkel :-/

Be careful and best wishes.

Keep driving north till you come to Detroit. Cross the Ambassador bridge to Windsor and take the 401 to London (2hrs). Mrs. Zipper and I will put you up 'til things settle down. ;)

Zipper, that's kind of you, but are you sure you know what you're getting into?

thebeverlyhillbillies.jpg

Zipper, that's kind of you, but are you sure you know what you're getting into?

thebeverlyhillbillies.jpg

Wab: UncleMick is in my thoughts, and hope he's o.k., but damn it that was milk out the nose funny :D

Jed - only not as good looking. DAWG looks like a golden retriever and only acts like a hound.

My new phone junction box is four foot higher(10' above water).

Only six foot of water this time - so no major problems. One Waverider in my driveway and one small 14' foot alongside.

Glad to hear all is okay, unclemick. Good to have you back. :)

Welcome back, UncleMick! Glad to see you dodged another bullet!

Glad you're safe & back, unclemick.

Now that people are heading back home, hopefully we can check on some shipmates in Slidell...

Jed - only not as good looking. DAWG looks like a golden retriever and only acts like a hound.

My new phone junction box is four foot higher(10' above water).

Only six foot of water this time - so no major problems. One Waverider in my driveway and one small 14' foot alongside.

Swashbucklingly excellent matey!

So not only are you and your place ok, you get free stuff too?

Any real estate for sale near you? :)

Glad you are all ok. We in NC only lost a few roof shingles. Historically coastal NC acts like a catcher's mit for hurricanes as we stick out so far in the Atlantic. This season (so far) we've been very lucky . The big fork in the road is around Cuba. If the 'cane turns north it could be evac time. If it stays west ... the Gulf gets it.

A sigh of relief is followed quickly by concern for those in harm's way.

BUM :'(

Back
Top Bottom