Undercover Boss on CBS

dex

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I like the show. It probably is the most real 'reality show'. It feel a little bit guilty after watching it. I used to think I had it rough when I was going up but after talking to some people I've met while RVing (and to some degree this show) I see that place, time and my ignorance got me to where I got.

Maybe a good show would be if the people from some MTV reality show traded places with some people from Undercover Boss.

I watched the show last year, but have not been watching this year. The show seems too canned. Boss goes out, meets three or four people that have individual problems, solves them at the end of show, everyone goes home happy. It seemed like all the shows were going that way.

I like it too, at several levels. I just wish they could set it up so that the cameras weren't so evident.

I like watching "the suits" fail at doing some actual work.

I like watching "the suits" fail at doing some actual work.

What you see is that the people at the corp. offices get trapped into managing the numbers. It is an easy thing to do. It is also easy to look at people as liabilities/expenses rather than assets.

One of the things it points out to me is that that the good working people do not get the attention they deserve. And, that people simply want an opportunity to better their lives.

It is a slice of America we do not see because they do not have advocates.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom