UPDATE: Mrs. Thefed's inflatable bounce house rental business...

Great job on the business. I did not review all of your items available. We went to a wedding last month and the digital photo booth (rented) that spit out 4 pictures was very popular. Maybe one of these would fit in with your party products. People just could not stop getting pictures with each other to remember the event.

Does the laser equipment require the players to wear glasses?

no it does not.

and im not sure i mentioned it, but the body zorbs are being brought to the retail and rental markets by yours truly in about 2 months. we've helped design the ones you see on the site, are waiting on some trademark work, and will be starting another company selling these to rental companies as well as the public. add manufacturer to my list of businesses lol

couldnt figure out the spike in traffic til i dug deeper to see that 85 visits yesterday came from here!

Hey - that is such great news! Congrats to you and your wife!

Shoot, your website is 100x better then many out here. As long as you have a nice person answering the phone/easy system to reserve you are way ahead of many others in this business..I got so frustrated one year I just gave up.

Hey - that is such great news! Congrats to you and your wife!

Shoot, your website is 100x better then many out here. As long as you have a nice person answering the phone/easy system to reserve you are way ahead of many others in this business..I got so frustrated one year I just gave up.

that's why we started!

my other site is even better i think, but my wife doesnt agree. we have 4 sites out there targeting different but similar geographic areas

I have wanted to do that Zorbing at a place in Tennessee (the nearest to us in SC) for forever--but there, you actually get inside the ball and roll down a hill. I've never seen the ones like yours, with your legs sticking out!

This is the place I want to go: ZORB.com - ZORB Smoky Mountains

But the site is very cool, theFed. Nice job!

Feever, you are bad, bad, bad....

I have wanted to do that Zorbing at a place in Tennessee (the nearest to us in SC) for forever--but there, you actually get inside the ball and roll down a hill. I've never seen the ones like yours, with your legs sticking out!

This is the place I want to go: ZORB.com - ZORB Smoky Mountains

But the site is very cool, theFed. Nice job!

Feever, you are bad, bad, bad....

yes, body zorbing is a spin-off of the regular zorbing that started 20 yrs ago. more fun if you ask me

just a quick update - we are currently at a quadruple pace over last year! 400%

It is time to start Franchising - "Earn money in your spare time operating theFed Bounce Houses." :)

Congratulations, it sounds like this business may get you and MrstheFed to FI faster than you thought.

The double entendre possibilities of this thread are endless....

Cool!

I googled Body Zorb and there's an outfit in England--have you gone global, Fed?

It is time to start Franchising - "Earn money in your spare time operating theFed Bounce Houses." :)

Congratulations, it sounds like this business may get you and MrstheFed to FI faster than you thought.

We are moving right along with the franchise idea. The new items we added this year put us so far ahead of the competition, we've been approached 10+ times about franchising. It's a real possibility....if not franchising, perhaps a 'business opportunity'. Still researching possible structures.

We are so busy its unbelievable

yeah, we haven't rented a bounce house since two kids came out bleeding head to toe ... all done.

well, luckily Mrs thefed didnt actually own the company due to our divorce. luckily i took aout a 250k loan for expansion this year....so she gets half of nothing.

gross sales will hit about $275k this year, up from 110 last year....going pretty well!

Took my grandson to one -- more like a bounce flat car than a bounce house:

Attachments

• Bounce.jpg
    Bounce.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 6
good thing we started a new biz this spring and took on about 250k in debt....only 4 months before the divorce was filed. hope she'd like to split that debt with me ! lol

Back
Top Bottom