USA, USA, USA...

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
NEW YORK — Miss USA pageant owner Donald Trump prepared to announce reigning beauty queen Tara Conner's fate in a press conference Tuesday, as reports of her alleged drug and alcohol abuse and indiscretions with men continued to surface.

Conner, who turned 21 on Monday, reportedly tested positive for cocaine and moved out of her apartment in one of Trump's luxury buildings on Manhattan's Upper West Side late last week, according to local newspapers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my question for the group regarding this story: What if Trump "fires" her from her Miss USA "job" and she then claims that she is a drug addict or alcoholic or sex addict and files a suit against Trump using the Americans With Disabilities act?

I think she'd have a good case. Anyway, it would make some lawyer rich and guarantee her a big payday at Playboy. And isn't that what America is all about?
:cool:

How come I never met girls like that back then:confused: :LOL: :LOL:

Donald Trump gets to pass judgement on someone's sexual indiscretions?
::)

Khan said:
Donald Trump gets to pass judgement on someone's sexual indiscretions?
::)

At least he didn't have the gall to comment on her hair.

She has a contract that spells out what she can and can't do.... she broke the contract... I doubt a lawyer would waste the time...

Now, she might be able to get some 'pay', but one of the claims is she fails to show up for scheduled functions.... just parties...

Texas Proud said:
She has a contract that spells out what she can and can't do.... she broke the contract... I doubt a lawyer would waste the time...
Melania calls that a "prenup" or a "stud fee".

I have to admit, though, that only Trump would figure out how to get mid-season publicity out of a yearly beauty contest. He probably asked her to try a new sample of Splenda in her iced tea...

Back
Top Bottom