USAA Customer Service

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
I saw this notice on the USAA website. As noted here often, USAA customer service continues to be among the best in the country. This is not a surprise to longtime USAA members who often comment on the above average service that they have received.

For the second straight year, USAA has been recognized by FORTUNE® in its annual "100 Best Companies to Work For" edition, moving up from No. 45 in 2010 to No. 17 in 2011.

The ranking is based on evaluation of results of an independent employee survey and a detailed culture audit of company policies, practices and programs. USAA was the highest-ranking San Antonio-based company to make the list and one of 13 Texas-based companies on the list of 100.

"There is a direct correlation between great customer service and a great working environment; if you care about your employees, your employees will take good care of your customers," said USAA President & CEO Joe Robles. "Moving up on the FORTUNE list underscores what we have known all along: that USAA is an amazing place to work and we love what we do!"

https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_blogs...nies&offerName=logoff_usaa_100_best_companies

As I recall, their service got a little rocky about 5-10 years ago, but I can agree that they're back on the right track lately. A shame their investment arm is kind of expensive, but I'm very happy with my insurance and banking from them.

I got a look at their disaster response a few weeks ago.
As some may know, Fort Leonard Wood was really blasted by a tornado recently with most of the damage being absorbed by family housing units.
I rolled in a few days later and USAA was there all set up in a parking lot with their special trailers, satelite dishes and a small army of adjustors,
Now I don't know how good the settlements were, but they dang sure responed well.

We live over 100 miles away from the action, but we got an urgent email from USAA asking if we were OK.

Pretty good customer service I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom