Valentines Day...

I know a lot of people struggle trying to come up with something different every year, thought it might be fun to hear what others are doing.

(I am working on something special; will share it later...) ;)

I'm giving my buddy an extra sardine with his food.

img_899188_0_a978fab4b66468214c1b48bbce6904d6.jpg

I am looking forward to hearing what you do Westernskies. I suspect you are a true romantic at heart.

Well, since you asked... I do have something special planned this year, for our Anniversary and Valentines Day, which are just a few days apart....I have an extended business trip coming up, and was able to arrange my schedule with a few days off in the middle for a little getaway; DW is going to meet me here:

Well, since you asked... I do have something special planned this year, for our Anniversary and Valentines Day, which are just a few days apart....I have an extended business trip coming up, and was able to arrange my schedule with a few days off in the middle for a little getaway; DW is going to meet me here:

Beautiful! Where is it?

Well, there's a least one that would still like to be a mod.....they just need to be asked.........:)

Umm... Same as with political candidates, not all those who volunteer can be trusted. ;)

Salzburg, Austria....

How incredibly cool! I hope she has a wonderful time, and you too.

Frank has to work overtime that afternoon and evening. :rolleyes: He tried to schedule the day off, but it was a no go. Since he only has three weeks until ER, and since he had a perfect attendance record for most of his time there including all of last year (and has worked hundreds and hundreds of hours of overtime that they pushed him to work, too), he might decide that he is sick that day. Hard telling.

Wow ! You win the husband of the year award !

Some friends, DW and I are going to see Rodney Carrington on the 13th, followed by the Daytona 500 (on tv) on the 14th

That wipes the slate clean of any infractions !

With that campaign promise, I hereby nominate Moemg for Moderator, with all rights, responsibilities and cushy benefits afforded therof...:D

I nominate Eddie. His campaign promise: "Two dead rats for every household"

Attachments

• Eddie 2010.JPG
    Eddie 2010.JPG
    419.5 KB · Views: 0
I nonimate Eddie. His campaign promise: "Two dead rats for every household"

Eddie seems like a great cat, and certainly has the looks for the position. We don't know a lot about him, though. There are rumors about him and the lady cats flying around, and the bottom-of-the litter-box tabloids have uncovered photos of him goofing off on the payroll... Unfortunately, you should have performed a thorough background check before throwing his hat in the ring. And he looks part siamese or burmese? hmmm, better start looking for that birth certificate....:LOL:

And he looks part siamese or burmese? hmmm, better start looking for that birth certificate....:LOL:

:ROFLMAO: Actually, Eddie was born in West Virginia! I adopted him from a rescue group that pulled him out of a shelter there. His mom and littermates were all ordinary kitties - tabbies mostly. We do have questions about his dad though....

Back
Top Bottom