Was I in the wrong for 'roughing' this guy up?

You can be assured thefed would not have roughed up someone who might have challenged the manhandling. He's a street smart guy...... which means only pick on folks weaker than you...... :cool:

although this guy did outsize me by a couple inches or so and 60 lbs, i thought nothing of it. the amount of rage i was feeling after the guy started up again overshadowed the logical thinking....obviously.

i didn't 'pick' on anyone...how you could come to that assumption is beyond me. i think you meant the 'perv' decided he'd pick on the weaker person...a 5'5" woman

Wondering if this would have went down the same way if the guy with the phone was a 6'6" Hell's Angel? Or a LA Crip? Or the creep was driving that big Honkin Shovel Thing?

Or did the theFed just spot the one person he could manhandle.

no, i didnt spot the 'one' person i could manhandle. i spotted a perv snapping shots of a womans chest and texting it to all his friends at a breast cancer rally. 2 different things.

you can be assured it would have gone down the same way had it been anyone else you mentioned.

perhaps i wouldve taken a more aggressive stance from the get-go to brace for the retaliation, but in no way would i have deviated from what i think is 'right' based on the perv's looks. that's the difference between standing up for what's right and 'bullying' someone....as someone else mentioned you dont bully someone who visually indicates they can bully you back. when you have a cause though, it shouldnt matter....although some common sense helps in these situations as well

thefed, just funnin with ya a bit, but "dude". This is a much different world these days than when we wuz young. About 7 years ago in LA, I saw an older man do something very similar to your actions. I will never forget seeing about 10 feet of his intestines spew out when the smaller Mexican guy ripped him open from sternum to belt buckle. Happened in 1/2 second on Redondo Pier. Mexican ran, got away, man now with lifelong problems.

How would you judge your actions today if that man had been able to beat you senseless and you were in a coma with years of recovery ahead.

Worth it? Just saying, "dude".

Back
Top Bottom