1) I use (ONR) Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products
This bottle will last 32 washes. takes ~30 min to wash/dry car.
2) 1-5gallon bucket (2 caps ONR to 2 gallons of water)
3) 1-5gallon bucket with Grit Guard is the maker of car washing solutions that protect your vehicle while improving its appearance.
(filled ~3-4 gallons of water only
4) Quality Sheepskin or MF Wash Mitt to wash car
5) A Good MF Waffle weave Towel set. such as The Guzzler Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel by Cobra is a better drying towel than a chamois, or terry cloth towel. Microfiber makes the best
These towels will suck up the water and you won't have to ring them out at all. These are B1G1F now.
6) Towel Detergent for washing: Micro-Restore doesn’t just clean microfiber, it restores microfiber!
Not recommended to wash towels etc with your normal clothes due to lint etc..
7) Pinnacle SSII or Souveran wax, WOWO. I just bought the SSII B1G1F last week. Great Wax. Takes about ~30min to wax car.
I never had any scratches, marring etc.. using these quality materials. I do everything by hand and it is not tiresome to do the car!