Watch Out Guys...........:)

Add to that the fact that most pre-nups get thrown out anyway because they typically are designed to protect the person who had the most assets before the marriage; whereas the pre-nups that are holding up aim to protect both spouses with clauses like a certain amount of child support or alimony based on the # of years the person was a SAHM and other things like that.

FinanceDude said:
[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/16/us/16census.html?em&ex=1169269200&en=9631815b239a930c&ei=5087%0A [/url]

Wonder what the statictic is about how many people with 20 years plus of marriage divorce? I know 5 people MYSELF that this has happened to..........and since women file 67% of the time.............we need to be alert........... ;) ;)

What's with this "guys" stuff? ;)Plenty of women out there have substantial assets to protect as well.

cube_rat said:
What's with this "guys" stuff? ;)Plenty of women out there have substantial assets to protect as well.
Once the kids are grown & flown and the wife starts looking at having to raise the husband, too... well, maybe divorce seems easier.

I ingratiate myself by cleaning toilets & kitchens. Her price of solitude is way too high.

Back
Top Bottom