Watched a couple of good documentaries

modhatter

Full time employment: Posting here.
on Netflix streaming. One is called Surviving Progress (4 stars) It's about the actual end result of progress, the economy, the banking industry and large corporations and the earth. Thought you might find it interesting.

Darn, if I can't find the name of the other one that I watched and thought was very good. Will get back to you on that.

There's another one called "The Flaw" that looks interesting. Its about economics, the US meltdown, the stock market and bubbles. I'm watching that now. Think it might be something you would be interested in watching also.

Hmmmm. I'll check out "The Flaw." I really struggle to find interesting things on Netflix.

on Netflix streaming. One is called Surviving Progress (4 stars) It's about the actual end result of progress, the economy, the banking industry and large corporations and the earth. Thought you might find it interesting.

Darn, if I can't find the name of the other one that I watched and thought was very good. Will get back to you on that.

There's another one called "The Flaw" that looks interesting. Its about economics, the US meltdown, the stock market and bubbles. I'm watching that now. Think it might be something you would be interested in watching also.

Ms G and I watched The Flaw tonight also. A quote from a MBA, MS, International Studies grad. "Gee even I could understand it". She never ceases to amaze me in a good way.:)

Surviving Progress was better and more interesting.

Yes, I just watched "The Flaw" and also "End of the Road". The latter struck me as just a gold commercial but the problem seems real enough. I just don't think gold is the solution...I don't think there is a solution. Governments will just have to reset, probably with a population reduction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom