We have much bigger problems than the markets...

i would personally prefer blunt-nosed lizards from outer space. i hear they taste like chicken.

thanks for the funny to distract us from the carnage! :D:D

want me to hop on a train south to Wall St and kick some butt ? i'm only 4 1/2 hours away..

It's like they always say -- if alien kangaroo rats invade Earth, we're so screwed that your portfolio is the least of your concerns.....

Theres more bad news Ziggy...apparently the rats can be directly converted to biodiesel just by pulling on their tails. Crude oil is expected to drop to $22 a barrel. Secretary Paulson has already been scheduled to visit all holders of USO at their homes and slap them in the face.

Hmph. And y'all mock an important advance in scientific research.

No sense of priorities!

Just pull on their tails? Really?:D

Yep, and if you're really quick, right after you pull the tail you can take a sip and the first one is beer, followed by the biodiesel.

Well...if you're used to drinking budweiser the first sip tastes like beer anyhow.

Piffle, those biofuel producing alien rats are old technology. My dad showed me 50 years ago that if you pull the finger of any middle age guy you get biogas.

OMG, I love a story with a Fresno dateline that is not titled, "how hot is it today."

I've only gotten a 1/3 cup of coffee in me and just came from the "Grapes of Wrath" thread, wake up, Bunny is being serious here! The rats have been driven from their habitat, the ecosystem has been destroyed by two-legged creatures from the east. Help indeed is coming from outer space. This is not sci-fi.

I think I'm safe in Florida from the kangeroo rats not the dropping portfolio because aliens usually land in Texas or is it Oklahoma ?

They havent been seen in the south yet because they delayed their landings due to the hurricanes.

This delay also resulted in their using up their internal beer reserve. So all y'all just get the furry oil.

Piffle, those biofuel producing alien rats are old technology. My dad showed me 50 years ago that if you pull the finger of any middle age guy you get biogas.
And that's a fact....not just folklore or urban legend!

Attachments

• chrome-cheap-gas-pull-finger.jpg
    chrome-cheap-gas-pull-finger.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 105
I've only gotten a 1/3 cup of coffee in me and just came from the "Grapes of Wrath" thread, wake up, Bunny is being serious here! The rats have been driven from their habitat, the ecosystem has been destroyed by two-legged creatures from the east. Help indeed is coming from outer space. This is not sci-fi.

i could swear i just saw a Jackelope in my back yard. or was it a Hareibou? i get them confused all the time.

and now Alien Kangarats?

um...just HOW FAR EAST are we talking about here? :eek:

I think I'm safe in Florida from the kangeroo rats not the dropping portfolio because aliens usually land in Texas or is it Oklahoma ?

Yeah you might be safe from the kangaroo rats invasion in Florida, but not from the mammoth iguana invasion...

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Breaking news on CNN... Apparently there is nothing more important to report at this hour...;)

this reminds me of some of those old B movies, where someone flushed a pet alligator (brought back from vacation in FL) down the toilet in Brooklyn and it mutated and terrorized the subways...

but who's gonna argue with a 6 foot iguana? :eek:

Ataaaaaack of the killer tomaaaaaatooooooeees...

I should point out that today I got silly and the market went way up. Yesterday I was grouchy.

Maybe all y'all should help keep me out of the grumpy zone and in the silly area.

OMG- This so reminds me of The Attack of the Killer Shrews (1959 Horror Movie)

Ataaaaaack of the killer tomaaaaaatooooooeees...

I should point out that today I got silly and the market went way up. Yesterday I was grouchy.

Maybe all y'all should help keep me out of the grumpy zone and in the silly area.

"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"...that fired a memory cell...

do you remember Rhonda hosting "UP All Night", a B movie time slot with commentary on late Saturday nights. she was a blonde bombshell comedienne and really put the right edge on the classic B horror movies they played. the night they played this (AKT) movie, she had on an outfit i know you guys would remember...she wore a bikini top that was red and fuzzy and had green tomato tops, um, right where it counted.

that image should cheer ya up!!! :D

Rhonda Shear, a highly underrated talent!

Attachments

• rhonda26.jpg
    rhonda26.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1
yes, she was a riot! we watched her every Sat night without fail.

this picture captures her attitude perfectly.

anybody know if she's still performing?

"She can be seen regularly showcasing her legs in pantyhose and has her own clothing line sold on HSN, ranging from hosiery to other intimate undergarments. In 2007, it was announced she will be opening a retail store for these products in Saint Petersburg, Florida."

Back
Top Bottom