Join Early Retirement Today

Old 03-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #21
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFWR View Post
Never heard of a cougar, Ha?
I don't know. I think these women are just interested in a good lay, unlikely that they would marry some flight attendant to be embarassed about at the country club. But I don't know, I am no cougar bait unless she was on a walker.

Ha

Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #22
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
Although I've certainly not "lived under a rock," I doubt that anything I've seen represents the whole of humanity or even of one section of it.
Kudos for not overgeneralizing your experience. But please, post a shot if you pick up some male bimbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFWR View Post
Never heard of a cougar, Ha?
I don't know. I think these women are just interested in a prospectively more exciting lay, unlikely that they would marry some flight attendant to be embarrassed about at the country club. But I don't know, I am no cougar bait unless she was on a walker.

Ha

Old 03-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #23
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha View Post
Have you ever seen a male flight attendant that would be any woman's trophy? Do women even think in terms of sexual trophies?

Actually I think the female flight attendants are no longer the pretty young things of years ago but I have seen some cute guys attendants of questionable sex orientation who were hot .
Old 03-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #24
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moemg View Post
but I have seen some cute guys attendants of questionable sex orientation who were hot .
Absolutely. You guys could go shoe shopping together, then stop for lunch at the Russian Tea Room.

I agree, the whole concept of trophies, especially trophy flight attendants, seems rather outdated. Who in the world would want a trophy anyway? Just another item to maintain.

Ha
Old 03-27-2011, 05:07 AM   #25
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
... but never thought to inquire into their financial or marriage arrangements. ...

Now days, with the situation at the airlines... the pilot might need the flight attendant to just to make ends meet.

Got news for everyone... many of those pilot don't make what they use to... Matter of fact, many of the regional carriers pay less than you think... Less than a decent blue collar job in some cases!

Even if they advance to a major carrier... it ain't the same!

Oh... And I do not mean to be snide... but the day of the drop dead beautiful sex kitten stewardess are gone also (if they ever existed)! The people working those jobs now days are like the rest of us!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:06 AM   #26
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha View Post
Have you ever seen a male flight attendant that would be any woman's trophy? Do women even think in terms of sexual trophies?
Maybe not a trophy, but how about the male flight attendant that mouthed off to a passenger, then opened the emergency door and booked.

Some ladies like a "bad boy."

Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
early retirement, mid-50's