Well, thats it!

There's always:

Ok..........I don't have any ideas after that........... ;) ;)

Cute 'n Fuzzy Bunny said:
Post # 12,345.

I think i'm done now! :-*

I guess the cosmic transformation of digits and the sequential aspect of the numerical strings overcame the Bunny's karma of enlightenment of the masses.

Perhaps he will return again...perhaps in a different form...but will alway be the Bunny to us all.

Let'sRaise a glass to CFB...
May he long live and prosper.

I think he should shoot for 8008135

blower12345 said:
Post # 12,345.
I think i'm done now! :-*
So, now that we've dispensed with the quantity we can focus on quality again?

brewer12345 said:
I think he should shoot for 8008135
Pretty subtle, but somehow my brain got right down there in the gutter with it... so much for the quality comment.

That was my exact thought when I saw that post! They deserve better treatment than that! :-*

I don't think the Bunny likes to finish second. When Nords gets closer he'll be back.

73ss454 said:
I don't think the Bunny likes to finish second. When Nords gets closer he'll be back.
I think we've established that this is a process and a journey, not competitive journalism. And now let's look at the stats:
Cute Fuzzy Bunny posts: 12352 (10.960 per day)
Nords posts: 9539 (8.849 per day)

I don't see your scenario happening.

I much preferred the software version that didn't display how many posts you had. Everyone seemed equally credible until you got to know the crowd.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
That wasnt my experience.
I even liked John Galt back then.
Hey, once upon a time we all stuck up for H0cus...

Hmmm

Weather dololly says it's 27 degrees in Missoula.

Post count isn't everything - nah na nah na!!

heh heh heh heh heh - plus sgeeeee gave me a printible Curmudgeon certificate - so there!

unclemick2 said:
Hmmm

Weather dololly says it's 27 degrees in Missoula.

Post count isn't everything - nah na nah na!!

heh heh heh heh heh - plus sgeeeee gave me a printible Curmudgeon certificate - so there!
So far your the only graduate from my institution. I guess that makes you validictorian. :D

Of the multi-thousands of post from Nords and CFB, I can't remember one that stood out. :'(

Cute Fuzzy Bunny,
We both regeistered on this board at about the same time. I don't know how you made all those posts!

REWahoo! said:
Ahhh... Unlike some of your 'memorable' little gems such as this one taking a shot at a poster who at the time was staring down the barrel of hurricane Katrina:

Oh, I think what he was saying is that they were all equally good.

dex said:
Cute Fuzzy Bunny,
We both regeistered on this board at about the same time. I don't know how you made all those posts!

One at a time! :)

dex said:
Cute Fuzzy Bunny,

The time required is staggering when you think about it. Especially with a minimum 100 second delay between posts. That's 20575 minutes, or 343 hours, of downtime between posts. Figure at least double that time to account for the "average" post. Now double THAT time for all the reading involved in getting to the point where you want to make a post. 1372 hours spent reading and replying to this board. WOW!!

Back
Top Bottom