We're having a baby!

grasshopper

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
After 10 years of living in our remote mountain/desert town, we're having a baby. In a town of writers, scientist, ER'ers, and nature travel guides, a young couple that moved to the area and are building a home are expecting.

The town had a meeting, and organized a committee to plan a baby shower. This baby will be so blessed with more aunts and uncles than it will know what to do with.

So true to our community the shower is at the fire station hall, and everyone is invited to attend. My guess is 100 of the 150 folks in town will attend. :dance:

It takes a village!

I want to move there or at least watch a reality show based there or a "dramedy" based on it.

Awesome! Your town will have so much fun.

That is so cool. We don't even know a lot of our neighbors' names who live a few houses away.

That is a nice story and way to go to rally around the young couple and their baby. They will feel welcome by the whole community!

Who is making the stork to put in the front yard?

Congratulations! I hate to break it to you, but the arrival of Baby Grasshopper will require a revision of your financial plan. And many sleepless nights. But hopefully a lot of joy, too.

Congratulations! I hate to break it to you, but the arrival of Baby Grasshopper will require a revision of your financial plan. And many sleepless nights. But hopefully a lot of joy, too.

I think you need to read the thread from the beginning... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom