What Are You Wearing Right Now

I'm rocking the yuppie-wear since I'm wage-slaving it today.... as usual. It's gone the moment I hit home. Then I'll slip into something MUCH more formal, like some mesh shorts and a ratty T-shirt that's probably 15 years old. I'm livin' large.

Old jeans and a ‘Marriott Rewards’ t-shirt that I received free for spending over 100 nights at the Airport Marriott in Atlanta in 2003. It was that year when I made up my mind to ER and now I am.

While, I am figuring out what to do for the next several hours, I am indoors wearing old faded shorts that are now 2 inches too large and no shirt. No need to get a t shirt wet from my sweat (no AC). I haven't bothered putting on with my fan even though it is probably up to the upper 80's inside.

A pair of casual cotton shorts and a polo shirt with Alaska logo from my workdays in Alaska. Yes, it gets warm enough in western Canada to wear shorts.... for 3-4 months.

Slippers, olive drab tee shirt and underwear. Will stay that way until I get dressed to go get the mail.

Mike D.

I usually dress for dinner... That means off with the sweaty tee shirt and on with one of a collection of Hawaiian shirts. THATS my idea of dressing for dinner!

A black, very sheer teddy and my favorite strand of matched pearls. My wife says it's too over the top. :-*

setab

setab said:
A black, very sheer teddy and my favorite strand of matched pearls. My wife says it's too over the top. :-*

setab

I'm sure you look stunning. :LOL: ;)

I think the same frickin boxer shorts I was wearing the first time I posted this. Oh, they've been washed since then.

Dang that never occurred to me. Instead of spending $200 on an inflatable kayak...some dryer sheets and a little glue and i'd have been golden...

I took the day off work. It's 102 outside and probably hotter inside the house. I'm wearing undies and a T-shirt with a Maltese on it.

I rented a place on Mt. Hood for tomorrow night. My partner and I are going to find a cool place to hike and swim.

Helen said:
I rented a place on Mt. Hood for tomorrow night. My partner and I are going to find a cool place to hike and swim.

How delightful that sounds--hope you had fun and cooled off!

=astro, clad in black capris, a black tank top, a flimsy pink overshirt, and enameled silver bangles that I bought in India. And a plastic clip to keep my curls out of my eyes. I will shortly be adding an apron--I think the yellow one with olive leaves and fruit!--for fixing dinner.

Back
Top Bottom