What century are we living in?

My wife eats embryos for dinner. Chicken embryos (it's an asian delicacy).

saluki9 said:
Not 100% sure, but I'd guess that killing children before they are born probably isn't something he's in favor of

Just a hunch ;)

Well if you believe that God told Bush Jr. to Invade Iraq, then you think it's probably OK with him to kill Children after they are born. Maybe just Muslim children heh! ;)

astromeria said:
my hunch is that embryo does not equal child. just another hunch.

I have never heard a pregnant woman refer to the child she was carrying as "an embryo." Unless she wanted to kill it.

Lol amazing how this thread turns into a kid sucking on a boobie to discussion about life...

Lazarus said:
I have never heard a pregnant woman refer to the child she was carrying as "an embryo." Unless she wanted to kill it.
I did--and I have two kids. That I nursed for two years. Friends called their fetus "fee." Don't assume ;)

Mwsinron said:
Lol amazing how this thread turns into a kid sucking on a boobie to discussion about life...

Seems kind of backwards somehow, doesn't it? Violates some rule of internet entropy or something.

Seems to me that someone needs to post a pic of some bazoombas with a pancake on top of them, to get this discussion back on track. ;)

Let's hope CFB doesn't stay pissed forever - I liked his er ah pancakes.

Yep - bazoomers and pancakes - the symbol of true :confused:??

ER?

or something.

heh heh heh heh

Back
Top Bottom