What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Something I won't be buying when it gets to Amazon - Licki Brush - You Can Finally Lick Your Cat With This Innovative Pet Brush.

Some books --
3 RV books for a friend and them delivered and gift-wrapped to them
3 running books, "Born to Run" among them and a couple of Ultra-Marathon training books. (That will be my big adventure for 2017)

Recently ordred Topricin and muscle pain cream that has been really working.

And some various running socks. I am obsessed with running socks.
cd :O)

I just bought my blood sugar testing supplies for my diabetes. It's amazing how expensive they are in stores compared to on line. Even if I bought it in the insurance-approved pharmacy using my health insurance, it's still a bad deal because of my deductible per monthly purchase.

I ordered up some misting nozzles and fittings. I'm going to build a custom low pressure misting system for the deck in the backyard. It gets hot here in the summertime - :)

Panasonic Lumix DCM-FZ1000 digital camera with superfast auto focus so I can take photos of granddaughters like I used to with my old film SLR's when I was younger.
Tired of my slow old digital camera that snaps a shot about 1 1/2 seconds after pushing shutter. Excited to get it tomorrow!

Tired of my slow old digital camera that snaps a shot about 1 1/2 seconds after pushing shutter. Excited to get it tomorrow!

Frustration with shutter lag was the main reason I bought a DSLR. Hope the Panasonic meets your expectations.

A Bluetooth remote. I have an older Iphone. I also have Amazon Prime. I have downloaded about 15 hours of music to the phone and use it off line in my car. The phone connects through a cable, and resides in the glove box between the seats. This should allow me to control the phone without having to dig it out.

41EssD+ZERL._AC_US240_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

PetSafe Electronic Pet Feeder

I have mice in my basement where the cat gets fed. I used to have an always-available dry food feeder. The exterminator said I was also feeding the mice. He recommended getting rid of it.

Since then I've been trying to feed the cat just enough to not leave any dry food around. Now she is constantly begging for food. I am hoping I can condition her to eat small portions throughout the day with this feeder.

Decal of a flying hawk silhouette to put on a window to discourage a male cardinal from constantly attacking his reflection (for the last 6 months)

Pack of 10 Xenon light bulbs for our outdoor landscape lights. Cost was $10. This compared with $5 each at Home Depot.

Ordered an Echo yesterday.

Let me know how it works as a substitute for you with your wife. If you deem it successful, I may follow. My GF is such a talker, she has admitted she doesnt even care if I understand the point sometimes. Just don't interrupt and let her talk, she says.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My GF is such a talker, she has admitted she doesnt even care if I understand the point sometimes. Just don't interrupt and let her talk, she says.

Wow, hang on to that one! DW not only expects me to listen, but to understand.:LOL:

Anchovy stuffed Spanish olives. Got back from a great vacation in Spain and we've been eating our own version of tapas ever since.

Wow, hang on to that one! DW not only expects me to listen, but to understand.:LOL:

I will remember that...Could be worse, right? :)

Let me know how it works as a substitute for you with your wife. If you deem it successful, I may follow. My GF is such a talker, she has admitted she doesnt even care if I understand the point sometimes. Just don't interrupt and let her talk, she says.

Will do.

Ordered surgical disposable face masks (for allergies) last night after dinner (July 3). They showed up today (July 4, 12:15 PM). All this for only $5.00. I do love Prime Mail.

Back
Top Bottom