What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

12 Colgate toothbrushes for $6.60. They are packaged as Vietnam. Currency conversion was $.30 each. Lol. Same brush here is almost $2.00 each.

About 30 toys for my condo’s Marine Corp toy box, then a 55” Samsung QLED for me as a reward.

I ordered this for my wife:

71CdoKye4rL._UX466_.jpg

Hey! That looks like my wife, only she's not blonde!

This week we ordered a camera and a trundle bed on line. Not from Amazon, but on line. Picked up the camera already, trundle arrives on Thursday.

I ordered another box of non-perishable foods from Amazon Pantry. Specifically, among other staples I ordered two more boxes of the Mint Chocolate Chunk Quest Protein Bars that somebody here told me about. They cost a small fortune but hey, one every few days helps to keep me on the straight and narrow with my diet, so why not. Blow That Dough. :D

Books! Full circle, Amazon! Two copies (one for son-in-law, one for me) f Whole30 program https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0544609719/ref=tmm_hrd_title_sr?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= and for a book club, Girl Wash Your Face https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1400201659/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1542742414&sr=8-1

I rarely buy books anymore but the down-loaded-from-the-library kindle version of Whole30 was hard for me to go back and forth in, and I’ll be marking up my copy. I think the Girl book is aimed at DD’s generation so I can pass the hard cover along to her.

Kindle Fire10 for DW. Her tablet crumped 2 days before our cruise ended. They have a buy back for earlier models. I posted my kindle 2 and they offered $5 for it!

Bose SoundSport Free earbuds. I hope they sound as good as other Bose products I’ve gotten over time.

These guys arrived and do sound very good once you get them seated properly and in place (always been tough for me). Now to find out if they stay put!

I smiled when I saw that Bose software (app) has a “Find My Buds” feature. That brings something totally different to mind!

I ordered six pair of Gold Toe crew socks for $10.69 including tax. No Smartwool socks for me.

Five pounds of Turkish Antep pistachios.

I bought two copies of Educated by Tara Westover . One for me and one for my friend who runs the book club.

I ordered a package of Ace combs. From the comments they are no longer rubber, but my comb is falling apart. It shipped on Nov 6 via USPS. USPS does not deliver to my address and Amazon is not supposed to ship to me via USPS. The local Post Office checked a box that said my location was unknown and sent the package back. Today they attempted to deliver it to Amazon at the sending facility in Kentucky. They then sent a notification that they could not deliver the package because tha facility was closed. It is Sunday. Yes the facility is closed. So I got an email from Amazon that they had attempted to deliver my package but I was not there. They suggested I should check for it at the Post Office....

This is not quite the same as your issue, but I've been meaning to ask our post office about this. A friend in New Mexico found out their post office will let them use the Post Office address as their physical address to receive UPS and Fedex deliveries and they just list their PO Box as Unit #1234 or whatever their PO box number is.

Since you often don't know what shipper will be used, this solved it for them.

Maybe you do have to list it as a business address so they don't try to deliver outside of business hours...?

Just an idea.

This is not quite the same as your issue, but I've been meaning to ask our post office about this. A friend in New Mexico found out their post office will let them use the Post Office address as their physical address to receive UPS and Fedex deliveries and they just list their PO Box as Unit #1234 or whatever their PO box number is.

Since you often don't know what shipper will be used, this solved it for them.

Maybe you do have to list it as a business address so they don't try to deliver outside of business hours...?

Just an idea.
I have a PO box in a different town than the zip code for my house address. The town with the PO box is on the way in to the bigger town where I shop. The other town is 10 miles in the wrong direction. I want Amazon stuff delivered to my house. Amazon is usually good about only using FedEx or UPS. I have to be carefull to only order stuff shipped by Amazon or contact the seller to make sure they don't ship by USPS. The good news is as soon as Amazon received the package back, they refunded the money. I'll just buy a comb or two in town.

Back
Top Bottom