What the Heck Does This Mean?

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I saw this decal today:

YpCt2LY.png

What does that mean? I figured it meant the woman was pregnant, but unless she's expecting twins ...

I guess "this bitch" refers to the car. Weird.

Asked teenagers near my home. They advised the decal means

We mean business. Don't mess with us.

How does that match up?

eta: Maybe I don't want to know.
Teenagers have their own versions of the English language. Other teens might have a different say-so. I just shake my head and go along.

And what a good lesson to the kids on how to speak. Once I heard someone say to his toddler, "Get over here, you MF."

Saw a few young people that parked their sporty cars next to my vehicle at the local food store in Florida. I casually started a conversation with them about their window sticker. They were happy to tell me that the B$#%& refers to their ride ( that's car) and they are the kids that are loud and proud to own and cruise in it. I'm sure every young person will have a different outlook on this.

That the driver is someone who puts the "ass" in "classy".

Or the driver isn't concerned about being taken seriously at work. That decal makes them look juvenile, which would make sense if it's a teenager's ride. If I saw a 40-year-old driving it, I'd wonder WTF is wrong with them.

"Kids up in this Bitch" Are they saying the person reading it is a bitch? Or is the car a bitch? Kids up - does that mean they are awake? And Kids assuming there are more than one kid (which certainly does not mean a goat).

Baby on board seems like the obvious meaning. However teenager lingo at least what was described to me by the local kids in town seem to have a different meaning. Bitch refers to their vehicle and kids refer to themSelves as loud and proud to be driving their vehicle around town. and to not mess with them or their car.

Baby on board seems like the obvious meaning. However teenager lingo at least what was described to me by the local kids in town seem to have a different meaning. Bitch refers to their vehicle and kids refer to themSelves as loud and proud to be driving their vehicle around town. and to not mess with them or their car.
Oh! So their mom is not driving them around. They are in control which means avoid that vehicle at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom