Whatever happened to...?

honobob

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I thought there was a sticky thread on this subject but couldn't find it. I just realized that Justin is no longer here. Joined in 2005 and had over 4,000 posts but the last one was on 11/12/2007 about pumpkins.. is this a case of the thieving bastard pumpkins?

Who else has disappeared? I mean without the goodbye post.

"The more things change, the more they remain the same."

"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike."

Who gives a @$^%@#...I have a google news feed. Although it lacks the random enragement and indignity.

Two great band names.

So do people with secret identies and alias's reintroduce themselves? "Hi, I'm............er, undercover."

Community rules include the following:
Participants may only have one account unless moderator permission for multiple accounts is granted. Moderators may consolidate or delete multiple accounts if permission is not obtained.

So, people are not permitted to have more than one identity. When I get tired of "Want2Retire", (like, after I retire), I will ask Janet to change my name or handle or whatever you call it. It would be against the rules to just create a new account.

When that happens, I'll probably put in my signature line, "Formerly Want2retire.

Community rules include the following: [/COLOR]

So, people are not permitted to have more than one identity. When I get tired of "Want2Retire", (like, after I retire), I will ask Janet to change my name or handle or whatever you call it. It would be against the rules to just create a new account.

When that happens, I'll probably put in my signature line, "Formerly Want2retire.

When my buns have been baked to the firmness of my own very discriminating taste, then please permanently delete my old account BunsofVeal. :)

Frankly, you can delete it now because I no longer recall what strange password I must have dreamed up in a fog.

Back
Top Bottom