What's on YouTube?

Okay, it's juvenile, silly, pointless, etc. but I still love to see things getting blown up with firecrackers. And I'd sure like to know where to get some that size!

I was smiling and even outright laughing at some of these:

Okay, it's juvenile, silly, pointless, etc. but I still love to see things getting blown up with firecrackers. And I'd sure like to know where to get some that size!

I was smiling and even outright laughing at some of these:
I didn't know one could still buy firecrackers this powerful. We had cherry bombs and M80s as a kid, but they seem to have disappeared.

It's certainly not North America, I didn't recognize any of the printing on the items except the Coke bottles.

Here is a channel I stumbled upon. You might like if you like the outdoors. I haven't got the know how or get up and go to build my own cabin, but interesting to view this guy's lifestyle.

Yesterday I stumbled across this 1986 Twilight Zone episode about a lady and her credit card issued by the "lender of last resort". She finds that the fees for late payments are very steep indeed! Note the name on the cc when issued, and at the end.

If you like Twilight Zone this is worth the half hour. I'd never seen it before.

I found this guy's channel accidentally, he's a great craftsman instructor, looks and talks like "everyone's grampa" with lots of experience. This video is about the humor in a couple of construction accidents, which are usually not humorous. Every guy will cringe at the story of a guy with a nail gun accidentally nailing his "unit" to his leg....

The comments below the video, usually not worth reading, are, and have lots of other funny stories.

Two retired Americans and two Swedes railbike through Patagonia on an abandoned rail line. Like to do that for my next cycle tour !

Back
Top Bottom