What's Wrong Here?

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Last night- Saturday at 8PM- I was working out and saw 3 young Malibu Beach/ Beverly Hills Hotel quality babes on the ellipticals. They were there when I came in, and there when I left a bit over an hour later. It's Ok for an old guy tryng to stay alive to be in a gym on Saturday, but what are these women doing there?

As far as I could see, no man approached them. :confused: :confused: :confused:

My theory is that they are intimidating to men being young, gorgeous and very fit and familiar with the gym.

Ha

You're right. Most men will not approach because they don't want to be "shot down in flames." They think the girls are "out of their league." It's a common complaint of many beautiful women - no one will ask them out. Did you get any numbers?

As far as them being in the gym at 8pm, they were probably getting in a work out before going out for the night. Heck dh and I kid each other all the time before going to bed at 9 that we could get dressed and go out like we did 15 years ago. We usually laugh and just go to bed.

Did they have wedding rings on?

- If so, move on! - If they didn't and they want to picked up they should split up! - 3 women in a group are harder to approach, because 2 of them are always listening in. And most women that I've met are not into a 'male sandwich'.

If you don't know if they had wedding rings on, you weren't paying attention! :cool:

i bet they were lesbians...... :D :D

HaHa said:
They were there when I came in, and there when I left a bit over an hour later.
Good grief, I could have a great conversation in the surf lineup-- but standing on an elliptical for over an hour? What's to talk about? What in the world gives them enough time to spend it that way?

Maybe they're ER'd...

Cut-Throat said:
If you don't know if they had wedding rings on, you weren't paying attention! :cool:

Ha was paying attention, just not to the fingers.
img_453074_0_e7c1870d32db3e61970ab8a35fafb64c.gif

DOG52 said:
Ha was paying attention, just not to the fingers.
img_453318_0_e7c1870d32db3e61970ab8a35fafb64c.gif

I'll help him...........look at the fingers first.............then the OTHER stuff........... ;) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom