What's your sign?

Well, it used to happen in the 70's O0, but do they still ask "What's your sign?" in bars? :p

That sounds so sleazy! :2funny: No comment since I don't drink but I just thought I had to laugh when you said that.

Finally a couple Libra's checked in. :D I was afraid to admit to it for a while....:D:D:D

Roar, another Leo here.

Oh dear. I used to have a nasty habit of dating Gemini's and it never worked out very well. Disastrous. Only thing worse for me than a Gemini was a redhead.

If I ever met a redhead Gemini, I'd have run screaming.

My first girlfriend was a Gemini, broke my heart, total disaster.

DW is a Saggitarious, supposedly a good fit, 10 years later still seems to be holding up. :rolleyes:

bbbamI said:
Well, it used to happen in the 70's O0, but do they still ask "What's your sign?" in bars? :p

That sounds so sleazy! :2funny: No comment since I don't drink but I just thought I had to laugh when you said that.
Back in the day, I guess it was considered groovy. The sleazy part was the guy drenched in cologne. :p

I believe the only time this line works any more is on an Internet forum.
If it works here...we're all doomed.....:dead:

Hmmm - the barber my Dad took me to when I was little had Bay Rum - how's that for old!

heh heh heh - ;) Let's see - Jade East, English Leather, Jovan Musk and of course Old Spice.

do they still ask "What's your sign?" in bars?

today the first question is: are you a top or a bottom?

we don't ask about each other's sign until at least the third date.

i'd hate to give the impression that i was rushing things.

Hmmm - the barber my Dad took me to when I was little had Bay Rum - how's that for old!

heh heh heh - ;) Let's see - Jade East, English Leather, Jovan Musk and of course Old Spice.

I still like English Leather and British Sterling, but will pass on Jade East, Brut, Hai Karate, Canoe, etc. Way too heavy...

Back
Top Bottom