What's your sign?

Given the number of people that know their sign and know what it means, I'm surprised the numbers on the psychics thread in the affirmative are so low.

well, i used to go to saturday services at temple as a kid and you would too if you saw the tables of food they spread out for the congregation after services.

i also open my fortune cookie after a chinese meal.

well, i used to go to saturday services at temple as a kid and you would too if you saw the tables of food they spread out for the congregation after services.

i also open my fortune cookie after a chinese meal.

Jewish weddings, bar & bat mitzvahs are the best!

I'm a Gemini, of two minds about most everything and a real trial to everyone except other Geminis who understand each other perfectly.:D

I'm a Gemini, of two minds about most everything and a real trial to everyone except other Geminis who understand each other perfectly.:D

I know exactly what you mean. My DW is a Gemini. I usually have to repeat myself since one of them can't understand or did not hear me :cool: ....

- Ron

My wife and I are both Leos - our B-days are one day apart.
We used to celebrate at midnight between our days - now we are sleeping........its all good!

Hmm, lots of Leo's and its been previously observed that the ER community is loaded with INTJ's far out of proportion to their occurrence in the normal world.

Hmm, lots of Leo's and its been previously observed that the ER community is loaded with INTJ's far out of proportion to their occurrence in the normal world.

IIRC, from various studies I've seen, it appears that a disproportionate number of people are born during the sign of Leo.

According to ABC News :

"In most recent years, August and September are the top months for births in the United States, according to federal statistics.

August had the most total births every year from 1990 to 2002 except for four — 1992, 1993, 1997 and 1998 — when it was edged out by July.

September, a day shorter than July and August, averaged the most births per day over the period from 1990 to 2002."

Dreamer, here's something you'll like from my tiny Astrology book: "Capricorn & Pisces are a devoted love-match. Capricorn is intrigued by Pisces' creative talents and spiritual quests, and Pisces' finds a stable home under the care and protection of the Goat."

Thanks Sarah. That is so sweet. Oct will make 36 yrs for us, so I guess we are a devoted love-match!

I'm a Gemini. My ex is a Pisces. But I don't believe in astrology and voted negative on the psychic poll.

I'm also "greenish blue", "INTJ", and a "golden retriever". The INTJ stuff describes me pretty well I think. Myers-Briggs and the "5 love languages" are the only two ideas that have helped me much in terms of understanding myself and others. As it turns out, my ex's 5 love languages and mine are nearly complete opposites of each other (my favorite is her fifth and vice versa).

2Cor521

Another INTJ Gemini here.

My astrological sign does not seem to cover my stubbornness. When I determine a goal that is important to me, like ER, I pursue it with a single minded fervor that some have likened to that of a pit bull or piranha. That doesn't sound much like a dreamy, drifty, schizo/multi-tasking Gemini.

Oh dear. I used to have a nasty habit of dating Gemini's and it never worked out very well. Disastrous. Only thing worse for me than a Gemini was a redhead.

If I ever met a redhead Gemini, I'd have run screaming.

Well, it used to happen in the 70's O0, but do they still ask "What's your sign?" in bars? :p

Oh dear. I used to have a nasty habit of dating Gemini's and it never worked out very well. Disastrous. Only thing worse for me than a Gemini was a redhead.

If I ever met a redhead Gemini, I'd have run screaming.

I should have been a Taurus due to my bull-headedness. There must be a mistake on my birth certificate.

I have never had red hair, though when I was younger I was a brunette with some serious red and gold highlights. Love that color of brown hair, though it does not seem to be very common. My grandmother was a redhead, so I guess that was peeking through.

My ex and Frank are both Leo's.

I'm an Aquarius .My first husband was a cancer (bad match ) .My second husband was a Gemini (great match but he also had that stubborn tendency ) . My So is a Virgo and after I broke him in we get along great .

Back
Top Bottom