Where do you live?

Erie, Pa. -- 4 distinct seasons, three of which are beautiful. Lake views. Within 2 hours drive of Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo. Low cost of living.

I live in the Bay Area, am in a suburb of Silicon Valley. Good news (for home owners): home values are way way up. Bad news: traffic is unbearable - there is no longer a rush hour, it's all day every day.

West Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I live in the Bay Area, am in a suburb of Silicon Valley. Good news (for home owners): home values are way way up. Bad news: traffic is unbearable - there is no longer a rush hour, it's all day every day.

Yep. Three traffic lights to get through one particularly busy intersection at 1 PM. Bring back 10 percent unemployment!

As you might guess from my handle, Austin. I'm a Marylander but married a Texan (Houston) and this was the place we could agree on 17 years ago. Just wish not so many others had made the same choice since then.

I can focus my place in just a wee bit more... I have a great view of the NW side of Pikes Peak. I'm a bit above 8700 ft. And yes, I live in an old motor home (no van for me!) down by the creek. My third winter here is coming up and I can't think of a place I would rather be.

Small town in eastern Connecticut where the oldest railroad tunnel still in use in its original form in the U.S is located.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Just outside of L.A. County, home of smog, brush fires, mudslides, pestilence and rampant crime. For God's sake, save yourselves!

Back
Top Bottom