Join Early Retirement Today
Old 09-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #281
Originally Posted by Moemg View Post
Well I've had my CRV for two weeks now and I am impressed .It's been averaging 23 MPG on stop & go traffic . I love the rubber mat in the trunk . It's a great place to throw my wet gym clothes . I am also impresed with the space . It's the same size as my Camry Solara was but it feels so much more spacious . All in all a great car at a great price !
Glad to hear you are enjoying your new CRV!

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - - - C. Columbus
W2R is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #282
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
This has some attractions - can't even get a tire out of my car and a corner up as quickly as this group breaks down this rig.

calmloki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #283
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I reckon we're a Toyota family nowadays. I drive a 2010 Camry SE that I bought last year this time when I lived in Wisconsin. Now that was some pleasant, up & up car sales negotiations up there, nobody tried to scam me like my experiences over the years buying cars down south (where I'm from). Wife drives an '07 Camry LE, son drives an '03 Corolla, #2 daughter has a '96 Avalon, #3 daughter has a '96 Camry LE. #1 daughter used to have a "95 Camry, but now drives a Nissan Altima. Personally, I'm on my 3rd Camry, but I've also owned Olds, Fords, coupla Chrysler products, a Chevy, and several Ford & Chevy trucks too. So....I've tried a few other makes, but we seem to have settled in on Toyota. Oh yeah, wifey had a Honda Accord too, that worked pretty good for 260000 miles till we traded it for the '07 Camry. My next vehicle will be a Toyota truck...not sure which one yet, but need something to drag a bass boat with, and the wife REALLY wants a Nissan Murano. They sure look pretty, but wow! That price tag!!!! I dunno...we'll have to see. Most likely though...she'll be driving a Murano sometime down the road....

“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”
-John F. Kennedy

“Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?” - Edgar Bergen
martyb is offline   Reply With Quote