Who felt it?

HFWR

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Headed to bed just before 11PM last night, and felt the bed shaking, and heard the table lamps rattling. Thought to self, "that was an earthquake".

Turns out, they had a quake, and assorted pre- and postshocks in Oklahoma, centered about 250 miles north of me.

Wild Saturday night! :LOL:

Yup, the bed shook in the Ozarks as well.
Of course, I suspected something else at first,:LOL::LOL: but later it was confirmed to be the quake..:blush:

Local media say that the earthquake was felt here in Kansas City. I slept right through it though.

I felt it. My first earthquake experience. Pretty wierd stuff. Can't imagine what it must feel like in a serious quake. Given the minor nature of it here in Dallas I'd say that was a pretty cool way to experience my first quake.

Surprised to have quakes going on in Okalahoma?!

Heard it was felt in Ft Worth, but we didn't even have a murmur in my locale in the metroplex. However, a little earlier that evening there was some shaking going on at my house after LSU topped Bama in OT. Geaux Tigers!

DW heard a door rattle against the doorstop. We are now earthquake survivors.

I told one of my friends who lives in OK that volcanoes would be next (we were in Asia together).

I told one of my friends who lives in OK that volcanoes would be next (we were in Asia together).

I believe there is a giant underground volcano in Yellowstone, which supposedly could wipe out a good portion of the US if it blows:facepalm:.

Quietly lots of small earthquakes in central Arkansas too...grew up in NE AR and we felt some decent ones back in the 70's from New Madrid...

The big one is over due there and its home to the largest earthquake in US history...lots don't know this.

I believe there is a giant underground volcano in Yellowstone, which supposedly could wipe out a good portion of the US if it blows:facepalm:.
WHEN it blows.

But don't worry! I have been assured that volcanoes cannot be blamed for global warming. :flowers: And imagine the benefits of all those internal combustion engines not working anymore! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom