who is this guy?

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/regstate/articles/6182411.html

A Lamborghini sports car worth more than $275,000 crashed into five parked cars in Santa Monica today, and the driver was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, police said.

The accident at Ocean Avenue and San Vicente Boulevard occurred about 2:30 a.m., Santa Monica police Sgt. Shane Talbot said.

David August Johnson, 26 or 27, and a male passenger in the Italian sports car were taken to a hospital to be checked out, but neither appeared seriously injured, Talbot said.

A woman who lives near the intersection told a camera crew at the scene that she heard a high-powered car going up and down the street shortly before the wreck.

The silver-colored Lamborghini appeared to be totaled, and at least two of the parked cars were heavily damaged, according to a freelance video crew.

Lamborghinis, most of which are powered by a V-12 engine, are among the most powerful and expensive street-legal vehicles made.

some guy at my gym has the murcielago vertible. what a freakin hot car. of course, my first thought was, don't you have a private gym on the boat? me in a lamborghini at 26? i'd be dead today. who knew it was a blessing to be raised poor(ish).

Did you notice what kind of car is on the bottom here? A Ferrari! Bad week for the owners of Italian sports cars!

Attachments

• Pickupandcorvette.jpg
    Pickupandcorvette.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Pickupandcorvette.jpg_thumb
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
Q: What do you say when you have crashed through someones garage and wrecked your truck and their garage and Farrari ?...

A: How do you do ! ;)

The back of the car definitely has a Ferrari logo... and if you zoom in enough, you can see the license plate!

My Dream said:
And the captions say "Pickup and Corvette"

I'd take a F-150 over a prancing horse any day!

Oh, uh... heh heh, it's already there :D

So I'm guessing that this David August Johnson must be a real LBYM'er to be able to afford a Lambo at the tender young age of 26! ::)

When I was 26, I was driving a 1968 Dodge Dart with 300K+ miles on it. My family got on me to get a newer car, so I found this real nice 1979 Newport in the junkyard for $250. Only had 230K on it. :D

So I'm guessing that this David August Johnson must be a real LBYM'er to be able to afford a Lambo at the tender young age of 26! Roll Eyes

There can't be very many Lamborghini owners in the US (or world).

There's only a few ways a 26-year-old could afford one.

Has anyone heard of this guy?

Is he a wealthy heir?

Sports guy?

Someone in entertainment?

Drug dealer?

Khan said:
There can't be very many Lamborghini owners in the US (or world).

There's only a few ways a 26-year-old could afford one.

Has anyone heard of this guy?

Is he a wealthy heir?

Sports guy?

Someone in entertainment?

Drug dealer?

Ding! Ding! Ding!!! (as CFB would say) We have a winner! A 26 year old Lamborghini owner in Los Angeles that nobody's ever heard of could very well be a high level drug dealer, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom